• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Hey there

S

sda0918

Hey everybody. I came across this forum through a Google search. I don't have a support system at home or the money to go to therapy, so I'm hoping to find a little help here at an overwhelming time in my life. Thank you.

E

exyz

Hello sda to you over in Kentucky,
A shout up to you from England here.
You are very welcome, a good bunch of people here, the occasional rant,;) but we are a mental health forum and all sorts of folks and ages and conditions.
:welcome:

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Hi. You've found a supportive community made up of people who have direct experience with mental health issues. Please feel free to share some of the difficulties you have and know we will be understanding.

Jbb79

Jbb79

Hey everybody. I came across this forum through a Google search. I don't have a support system at home or the money to go to therapy, so I'm hoping to find a little help here at an overwhelming time in my life. Thank you.
Making Over-whelming Into underwhelming is what we Do x x I Have Manic-depressive, So you know <3 <3<3