• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hey there

S

stevie_sloth

Hi everyone. :)

I'm 36, so a bit "old" to only just be finding out I have a mental issue, but no matter!

I'm from Australia, love making music and singing, work part time in insurance and live with my partner and two cat "sons".

My life is good and fairly easy, and I am very lucky. And yet...I always feel stressed, empty, anxious...and I have recently been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Apparently this is a really bad thing, but I'm not hugely concerned. I function ok, although that's only because my life IS so easy.

Anyway, I'm here just to chat, share my experiences, any wisdom I may have, and to ask some questions and learn.

Last edited:
T

ThatFatGuy

Hey stevie_sloth ... I'm new too, just joined the forum a few minutes ago

S

stevie_sloth

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

D

Deliah

Hello stevie, Welcome to the forum, we have some pretty great online discussions, good humour, shared experiences, and good support from each other. It's great that you don't feel concerned by the label you've been given. Have you explored mindfulness? I'm a singer too, looking forward to chatting with you. What music are you into? love D x