• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hey new here, haven't felt myself for close to a decade

N

NothingToSeeHere

Feel totally lost and broken. For the past 7 years ive just laid in bed apart from periods of employment but due to a physical illness I have been unable to work for over a year. Having a deep think the past week and pretty sure i had some kind of breakdown after losing a job and close friendship at the same time. Wish I would have realised at the time and pushed harder for help then. Hopefully opening up a bit will help.

one light

one light

Welcome - researching self healing energy can help with 'physical illness' - I did, I was so ill several years ago...

N

NothingToSeeHere

Thanks for the replies people

Welcome - researching self healing energy can help with 'physical illness' - I did, I was so ill several years ago...
I'll look into that. Are you completely over your illness now then?

one light

one light

Thanks for the replies people

I'll look into that. Are you completely over your illness now then?
4 years now since I researched power of the mind /self healing energy - this is not to brag this is to share ideas - I tell you what self healing knowledge does - 3 years no meds for me, first rashes on my arms disappeared - eyesight improved - working on wife this last year improving her 'vibes' vibrational energy - first her hair has stopped falling out clogging the hoover, 2nd she doesn't use the high pillow to sleep anymore as in acid reflux problems some get, its a start we are 60+ so there's hope for everyone - have a good day all.

C

celticlass

4 years now since I researched power of the mind /self healing energy - this is not to brag this is to share ideas - I tell you what self healing knowledge does - 3 years no meds for me, first rashes on my arms disappeared - eyesight improved - working on wife this last year improving her 'vibes' vibrational energy - first her hair has stopped falling out clogging the hoover, 2nd she doesn't use the high pillow to sleep anymore as in acid reflux problems some get, its a start we are 60+ so there's hope for everyone - have a good day all.
That's good. Re acid reflux. It is worth pressing to have this investigated. I am going in soon to have a pre malignant polyp removed from top of my duodenum. This was found on investigative upper endoscopy.

one light

one light

That's good. Re acid reflux. It is worth pressing to have this investigated. I am going in soon to have a pre malignant polyp removed from top of my duodenum. This was found on investigative upper endoscopy.
Somewhere in the knowledge you will find online, everyone interested in looking it up - you will see 'energy vibrations' - 'vibes' if you can lift your personal vibes - you will get a better chance of good and stronger health.

I'll fast track some info - be happy, have a laugh, stay positive - time in nature, less arguments, in fact don't argue - be kind to others - 'this' will lift your vibes... Less meat, more fruit, breathe if stressing online with something, less aggression/violence on TV and more nice things to watch and read, and less news.

Any cheques from the national health or anyone else who gets improved future health and saving on the health service - just send them to this fine forum, I'm sure they could do with every penny to run this here, which helps so many.

Ive read along my way when miracles can occur, when a health issue suddenly just corrects itself - good luck everyone, have a nice day - Steve...