• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hey! I lost my Marbles

• Thread starter DissociativeGypsy19
  • Start date
DissociativeGypsy19

DissociativeGypsy19

I feel relieved to be here! I have really bad abandonment issues and etc. it caused me to have PTSD and it's been so challenging to connect with loved ones. I'm 19 and in the beginning years of adulthood yet I paralyze myself into dissociative amnsesa/anixeity and depression and try to take up the least amount of space as possable scared shitless I'll hurt others the way ive been hurt.I send compassion and grace to every soul feeling unworthy or not enough. fucck emtions sometimes man.. i just want to find the courage to put myself first and set boundaires. its challenging to feel worthy of something you know is good but doesnt always feel good! im on here to feel less alone and build connection! if you relate or just wanna chat hit me up. Yes I have a long way to go but i gotta take time to see what i have done to change my life for the better.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello DissociativeGypsy19, welcome to the forum.

Z

Zoe1

hi DissociativeGypsy :welcome:

hope you find it helpful here

:grouphug:

H

Hannahjay85

I feel relieved to be here! I have really bad abandonment issues and etc. it caused me to have PTSD and it's been so challenging to connect with loved ones. I'm 19 and in the beginning years of adulthood yet I paralyze myself into dissociative amnsesa/anixeity and depression and try to take up the least amount of space as possable scared shitless I'll hurt others the way ive been hurt.I send compassion and grace to every soul feeling unworthy or not enough. fucck emtions sometimes man.. i just want to find the courage to put myself first and set boundaires. its challenging to feel worthy of something you know is good but doesnt always feel good! im on here to feel less alone and build connection! if you relate or just wanna chat hit me up. Yes I have a long way to go but i gotta take time to see what i have done to change my life for the better.

Bod

Bod

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you will get the advice and help off the caring members here.