• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

hey everyone.

MoonStar

MoonStar

Hey lovely people, this is my first time ever posting in a forum about my mental health as i have always been to proud, too shy, too much of a burden to ever speak about it. I have reached a point in my life where my CPTSD feelsout of control as does my anxiety and depression. Since lockdown last year, i have lost everything that kept me well and stableish. My best friend of 8years stopped talking to me, i have just finished a relationship where i have the worst emotional abuse to the point it made me self harm in a way i never have before in my life. I feel like my illness has ruined my whole life. Im 48 single with no friends and not a soul to talk too or understand who i am.I moved house last week as well because of neighbours last year threatining me with physical,verbal and sexual abuse and im still trying to study for my degree. I think ive cried everyday since december last year. Im sitting here crying again because i just dont know how to move forward. I beleive i am the most unloved terrible person and that everyone hates me.i dont even know who i am anymore. I cant get dressed, brush my teeth,brush my hair,eat because its just too overwhelming. I just sit here thinking with chest pain and adrenalin dumps. I am so terribly lonely and when i do look at myself, i just see this frail,old,ugly sad woman. I wish i could feel better and i just wish anyone could get how i feel. if anyone has any advice for me i would be so grateful.Sending everyone love and light and thank you for listening.

jajingna

jajingna

Hi MoonStar, and welcome to the forum. I think it's a good step for you to post on here as it's a supportive place. Everybody has their struggles but many still want to reach out to let others know they care, even though we are strangers on a screen.

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi Moonstar welcome to the forum :welcome:

J

JeanPierre

Hey lovely people, this is my first time ever posting in a forum about my mental health as i have always been to proud, too shy, too much of a burden to ever speak about it. I have reached a point in my life where my CPTSD feelsout of control as does my anxiety and depression. Since lockdown last year, i have lost everything that kept me well and stableish. My best friend of 8years stopped talking to me, i have just finished a relationship where i have the worst emotional abuse to the point it made me self harm in a way i never have before in my life. I feel like my illness has ruined my whole life. Im 48 single with no friends and not a soul to talk too or understand who i am.I moved house last week as well because of neighbours last year threatining me with physical,verbal and sexual abuse and im still trying to study for my degree. I think ive cried everyday since december last year. Im sitting here crying again because i just dont know how to move forward. I beleive i am the most unloved terrible person and that everyone hates me.i dont even know who i am anymore. I cant get dressed, brush my teeth,brush my hair,eat because its just too overwhelming. I just sit here thinking with chest pain and adrenalin dumps. I am so terribly lonely and when i do look at myself, i just see this frail,old,ugly sad woman. I wish i could feel better and i just wish anyone could get how i feel. if anyone has any advice for me i would be so grateful.Sending everyone love and light and thank you for listening.
Awh!
Welcome here. Talk to us.
I cry every day, too. It's okay.

MoonStar

MoonStar

Hey Lovlies. thank you so much for all your replies and being so kind. I was too scared to come back but found my bravery today. Thank you all so much for your words, means alot to me. Hope the sun is shining wherever you all may be.

J

JeanPierre

Hey Lovlies. thank you so much for all your replies and being so kind. I was too scared to come back but found my bravery today. Thank you all so much for your words, means alot to me. Hope the sun is shining wherever you all may be.
Are you feeling a bit better?
Stay around. Look around.
Ask questions if you need.
Don't retreat back away from us.

MoonStar

MoonStar

Are you feeling a bit better?
Stay around. Look around.
Ask questions if you need.
Don't retreat back away from us.
You are so very kind, thank you. I have cried pretty much all day. So sad having lost my best friend and trying to recover from a toxic relationship as well, my head is spinning. I have so much to do as well! Ive just moved home and trying to study and all ive managed to do is cry on the sofa. i find it hard when i know what i have to do to make me feel better, but my brain and body are having none of it. Ive been in recovery before but always had support from my best friend. I hate just lying here feeling sorry for myself and wish i had some motivation. Bet you wish you hadnt asked now haha! I hope you are doing ok and thank you again for being kind

J

JeanPierre

Well, LOL! I did ask!
I'm so glad you are are out of that toxic emotional abusive relationship.
Don't ever let yourself get caught up in that again.
Let us know if you need. Stay around. ✌