• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hey everyone

P

PastelKittenX

Born in Portugal, living in the UK (Norfolk)
Implants are real. What are pace makers and defibulators? Cameras can be pin holed sized as you can buy at any spy gadget shop. Is it likely that you have a camera in you. What reason can you think of for them to do that to you? I think I know why it was done to me. However, I can't be 100% on that.
Why do you think they did it to you? (if you don't mind me asking)

Funnyday

Funnyday

There is a combination of reasons. I had lyrics, tv, and film ideas. As well as business ideas were stolen from me. I also once pretended to be a time traveler called John Titor aka TimeTravel_0. This raised interest in me leading to them wanting to know my thoughts as well. So they stuck an implant in my head back in 2001.

T

Tvgirl

Implants are real. What are pace makers and defibulators? Cameras can be pin holed sized as you can buy at any spy gadget shop. Is it likely that you have a camera in you. What reason can you think of for them to do that to you? I think I know why it was done to me. However, I can't be 100% on that.
So you think it's a camera that can be small enough to be implanted under the skin? Something that is small enough you can't see.

T

Tvgirl

There is a combination of reasons. I had lyrics, tv, and film ideas. As well as business ideas were stolen from me. I also once pretended to be a time traveler called John Titor aka TimeTravel_0. This raised interest in me leading to them wanting to know my thoughts as well. So they stuck an implant in my head back in 2001.
How long did it take after 2001 for the camera to leave?

T

Tvgirl

How long did it take after 2001 for the camera to leave?

ht46

ht46

Why don't you try and express what you're going through in a drawing, I sure everyone would be interested?

T

Tvgirl

Why don't you try and express what you're going through in a drawing, I sure everyone would be interested?
I'm afraid to Express my thoughts. Some aren't good.

ht46

ht46

I'm afraid to Express my thoughts. Some aren't good.
No ones judging I've had messed up thoughts before even vindictive, hateful, violent and sexual thoughts. But if you're thoughts are making you feel guilty and bad because you're afraid of what people think of them don't, you suffer from a mental illness it's ok to have these thoughts no one else knows what they are but you and they're no ones business. The brain is a crazy thing we can pick up trains of thought that don't work in our favour and make us think things it's not a reflection of you. If I smoke weed and listen to the radio I get paranoid I remember the eagles song "new kid in town" came on when I was high and thought everyone listening in my city could read my thoughts, see me etc and I think the idea that people can read you're thoughts makes you worry and try to not think bad thoughts but if you're constantly trying not to think bad thoughts you will think bad thoughts.

T

Tvgirl

No ones judging I've had messed up thoughts before even vindictive, hateful, violent and sexual thoughts. But if you're thoughts are making you feel guilty and bad because you're afraid of what people think of them don't, you suffer from a mental illness it's ok to have these thoughts no one else knows what they are but you and they're no ones business. The brain is a crazy thing we can pick up trains of thought that don't work in our favour and make us think things it's not a reflection of you. If I smoke weed and listen to the radio I get paranoid I remember the eagles song "new kid in town" came on when I was high and thought everyone listening in my city could read my thoughts, see me etc and I think the idea that people can read you're thoughts makes you worry and try to not think bad thoughts but if you're constantly trying not to think bad thoughts you will think bad thoughts.
Yes and it seems like since people are watching me, my thoughts are bad. I think things I typically wouldn't think.

ht46

ht46

Yes and it seems like since people are watching me, my thoughts are bad. I think things I typically wouldn't think.
But they're not actually watching you that's because you afraid of what others will think of your thoughts it's ok, it's common.

ht46

ht46

My psychologist told me about a guy who once had a sexual thought about a child and he couldn't stop, the reason is is he was so worried about what people would think was always trying to avoid these thoughts which meant he would have them more. They think we have 60'000 thoughts a day we are not in control of all these thoughts if you suffer from mental illness you will have even less control, it's not a reflection of you as a person it's ok.

T

Tvgirl

My psychologist told me about a guy who once had a sexual thought about a child and he couldn't stop, the reason is is he was so worried about what people would think was always trying to avoid these thoughts which meant he would have them more. They think we have 60'000 thoughts a day we are not in control of all these thoughts if you suffer from mental illness you will have even less control, it's not a reflection of you as a person it's ok.
Ok my thoughts aren't that bad but ok I get you. I just need to not sweat my thoughts. I am not my thoughts.

L

linus

Maybe she expects kindness as we all do. Oh yeh and compassion.
Sure, these don’t have to be put away, but if you follow all her posts and my replies in time you wouldn’t say this. Sometimes people in distress need different points of view and without a challenging way of showing this, it won’t have any effect

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

I can teach you how technology works. Ask me anything.

There are no implants in you. I can assure you.