• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hey everyone

T

Tvgirl

Tonight I'm just sitting here thinking how do I have a device implanted in me without me knowing? Where is this device and why dont I feel it on my body? I dont know.

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

You do not my love. But you already know that.

You have the two most beautiful and most precious babies to live for.

I am here for you as well as Baby Yoda.

L

linus

As your nurse told you, you might have this for life, better make the best out of this life as it is anyway.

EdEd

EdEd

You feel this way for as long as you think this way. Medicine can only do so much , to change this you'll have to change the way you think. That's what I did and it helped.. I also stayed away from the TV for awhile..I suggest you do the same.. theres more to life than what's being said on TV..

T

Tvgirl

You do not my love. But you already know that.

You have the two most beautiful and most precious babies to live for.

I am here for you as well as Baby Yoda.
Thankyou. I have to keep going for them.

T

Tvgirl

As your nurse told you, you might have this for life, better make the best out of this life as it is anyway.
But it's not fair to be implanted against your will. I see what you are saying though

T

Tvgirl

You feel this way for as long as you think this way. Medicine can only do so much , to change this you'll have to change the way you think. That's what I did and it helped.. I also stayed away from the TV for awhile..I suggest you do the same.. theres more to life than what's being said on TV..
Thankyou. I agree.

L

linus

But it's not fair to be implanted against your will. I see what you are saying though
Life in general doesn’t seem to be fair at all. You could look at things that you control (your actions, eventually your thoughts), not trying to change others

T

Tvgirl

Life in general doesn’t seem to be fair at all. You could look at things that you control (your actions, eventually your thoughts), not trying to change others
Everyone has a right to their privacy. Imagine someone implanted a camera in you, would you still be singing the same tune? Bottom line is no one should be spied on out of any condition. Its not right and it's not fair. I cant lay my hair down because people are watching me 24/7. I'm not perfect and I have anxiety issues. It makes me sick to my stomach to know that people are watching me and everytime I go out people knows what's going on with my life. It's just too much.

T

Tvgirl

Since you are so convinced, why do you keep posting here? What do you really expect?
I guess I appreciate the support, and maybe there's a possibility that i am just schizophrenic. I really dont know.

T

Tvgirl

There's a camera implanted in me somewhere and I cant find it. I'm really afraid. I dont think this is an illness.

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

It is going to be ok. Express yourself freely here.

We can all learn together here. And find a cure together.

Describe each day and each moment that causes you heartache.

Let us know how your meds are interacting during these episodes.

Remember. The more accurate the data. The better we can help.

We are all here for you.

Funnyday

Funnyday

Implants are real. What are pace makers and defibulators? Cameras can be pin holed sized as you can buy at any spy gadget shop. Is it likely that you have a camera in you. What reason can you think of for them to do that to you? I think I know why it was done to me. However, I can't be 100% on that.