• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hey everyone.

B

Butterflygirl92

Hi guys.

So I joined today after noticing my anxiety peaking this morning... I've really done so well to get this far with out feeling this way since the lockdown was announced. I'm in the UK so my time in lockdown may vary to yours.

I would go on to explain my anxiety and give you my life story but that would be a bit too long winded lol.

Anyway I hope you are all doing ok during this crazy time we are facing.

Butterflygirl92

CatLord

CatLord

Hello,

it's completely okay to write as much as you want to :) How are you doing now ? Has it become better since morning ?

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Welcome butterfly. Feel free to write as much as you want !

K

karl7

hi butterfly, feel free to get anything off your chest......we might well be able to help

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum
Hope you find us friendly and supportive.
Hugs

S

Shay94

Hi guys.

So I joined today after noticing my anxiety peaking this morning... I've really done so well to get this far with out feeling this way since the lockdown was announced. I'm in the UK so my time in lockdown may vary to yours.

I would go on to explain my anxiety and give you my life story but that would be a bit too long winded lol.

Anyway I hope you are all doing ok during this crazy time we are facing.

Butterflygirl92
Hi, welcome to the forum 😊 feel free to share as much as you like. I'm pretty new here myself but have already felt such understanding from others here during this time. I also have severe anxiety, even worse now due to lockdown but am trying hard to manage it. Hope you're doing ok as well, dont be shy to msg us!

B

Butterflygirl92

Hello,

it's completely okay to write as much as you want to :) How are you doing now ? Has it become better since morning ?

Hey sorry I haven't really been using my phone much lol... the last couple of days have been polish I'm trying not to stress so much xx

B

Butterflygirl92

Hey everyone sorry if I missed a reply at all I didn't expect to have so many replies 😂.

I just have a question for anyone else who suffers random feelings of anxiety or just random offshore feelings in general and cant determine if its anxiety related.... I've always suffered with my sinuses it's a pain (quite literally sometimes) but some days I just feel kind of off balance not myself weak and like I'm suffering depersonalisation where I feel like I'm dreaming. Sometimes it lasts a long time like all day and others just a few hours it really knocks me for 6 and I always worry about passing out (one of my biggest fears- other than flying).
I do find it eases when I'm busy so that's what leads me to thinking its anxiety but I never know and dont want to put my health at risk 😪 obviously no doctors are open either due to the virus 😷

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dabearwiffdasammich Introduce Yourself 11
J Introduce Yourself 5
D Introduce Yourself 2
L Introduce Yourself 1
Ellis Introduce Yourself 5