• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hey everyone(New Here)

Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud

Hey everyone my name is Alannah and I joined here basically because I am at wits end and feel that I will never find love. I grew up watching my mom being abused by my dad both verbally and physically until she finally left him and now I seem to only attract guys who do the same to me. I have had 3 relationships in my young 25 years of life that have all ended up with me being verbally and physically abused. The last just recently ended 2 weeks ago. My relationships start wonderfully and I am treated great. Then the verbal abuse starts and it seems I cannot do anything right. Then I start to get physically abused and the most recent relationship I even got raped. So needless to say my views on men right now are not very good and relationships are out of the question.

That is my story, other than that I live in a my one bed room apartment with my Westie dog named Scruffy. I enjoy cookie and baking. I work as a Certified Nursing Assistant at a Nursing Home.

I hope I can get some support from here as well as give support to others who need it when I can. I am diagnosed with PTSD, Depression, and Generalized Anxiety.

B

Bod

Former member
Hello Dark Cloud, welcome to the forum I hope that you will settle here as everyone is very helpful and so caring.
I am sorry that you have been in a bad relationship, but glad you have your lovely Westie.

Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud

Thank You Bod, I do hope to settle into this community and hope to find it as a safe and caring place.

My relationships have certainly been bad and I am trying to cope. I do love my Westie.