• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

hey big berks

B

Beckyy

I'm good thank you still trying to get used to the whole forum it's so bug.Are you from berks xx

B

Beckyy

Yes same born and bred although moved away for uni for a bit but I'm back
And yes forum is brill xx

B

Beckyy

I'm from colnbrook but not many people have heard of it it's near langley and slough.What about you?
and I did teaching,but had to stop due to health

xx

B

Beckyy

Ohhhh !! Most people have never heard of it,and primary school.Just getting used to being back,dont think a lot of the mh services down here so far though xx

B

Beckyy

Ahh I see.Its going okay just seem to be getting diagnosis after diagnoses though.I seem to have a very long list now.How is yours?Are madinhead doing a good job xx

B

Beckyy

Gad you're getting there,it can seem like such a long process.Still no where near sorted with mine just don't want a repeat of what happened up north worked my way round every hospital,and have been to 2 down here allready,I just wish there was a quick fix xx

B

Beckyy

Just feeling quite down,had solicitors today and she was the most Uncompassionate women I have ever met,reduced me to tears,delusions are quite bad again to, just feel like I really can't take much more x