• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hey! Another new face

C

Captain Chaos

Hi. I’m a 44 year old guy with long standing depression, anxiety and type 2 bipolar. Now that that’s out the way, I came here because all of the above have ramped up like crazy over the past wee while and I’m having a bit of a struggle with normal life at the moment. I can promise dreadful chat, bad dad jokes and a good pair of ears if anyone needs to talk. Thanks for having me.

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Hello and welcome. :)

Great name. You might wanna check out the bipolar thread about super powers. Captain Chaos just sounds like you should have super powers. :)

C

Captain Chaos

Haha! That would be cool. Thanks, I’ll check that out. Nice to meet you

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Captain Chaos, welcome to the forum.

4xrejectedusername

Hi. I’m a 44 year old guy with long standing depression, anxiety and type 2 bipolar. Now that that’s out the way, I came here because all of the above have ramped up like crazy over the past wee while and I’m having a bit of a struggle with normal life at the moment. I can promise dreadful chat, bad dad jokes and a good pair of ears if anyone needs to talk. Thanks for having me.
Hello, I'm an older woman. Not quite old enough to be your mother. :)
I'm sorry you have been having a hard time. I have been crawling out of another bout of depression myself. I'm not consistent on this site. Lately I just dive into my music and my favorite fan club. When I can't listen to music is when the depression has really stomped on me.
I'm wanting to let you know that someone out in the world hears you, and though we don't know each other, I care that you are struggling, and I hope you will be able to feel better soon. That may not be worth a lot, but I hope it helps a little.

2Much2Feel

Hey, @Captain Chaos, welcome to the group. you sound like you'll great addition to the forum, already had me smiling (and I don't do it often, lol). hope you find it really helpful here. xx

B

Bod

Former member
Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope you will settle here as everyone is helpful and caring.