• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hey 👋 thank you for letting me join your community

S

Salster

Kind of not used to forums and that in general.
I dont talk then when I start I don'stop, so Ill apologise for the essays in advance.

I'm simply in a really bad place right now, and I'm reaching out for help from all quarters of the health service and fell like Im turned away.
I feel as if without them saying it out right, they're all telling me unless ìm going to hurt myself or somelse ,I don't fit the criteria for help.
I dont want to hurt myself I want help to heal.
For that they say they have no help and pass me to somebody else.
I've done this since Friday.
With vivid flashbacks presently , severe panic attacks , and episodes of complete hysteria and sobbing, ive gone out of my house today even though I don't go out, ever..due to anxiety.
I've begged every mental health nurse, g.p,crisis team that I've seen today and I've seen a lot....
And zilch..
a persciption for 1 pill for tonight ,which I can't collect because its Sunday.
Tomorrow I'll see nurse, woop de do..

I'm drained and I thought it might help hearing other people who are having to deal with this.
I've suffered from mental health problems my whole life and haven't had the ability to seek help, and now I am , now I'm at my lowest, that I do ask, help that I've literally begged for today, isnt there unless I'm a danger to someone or myself.
It just feels like they can't help me.and il, be continually passed around for someone new to tell me for the 1000 time....you need to see someone else, we cant help you.
They don't care about each panic attack seeing these people and how hard it is for some.whilst being pushed form pillow to post.
Ive felt totally humiliated today, while one Dr said "I need to understand everybody has trauma, learn to live with it, like everybody else"...
He pushed me into saying out loud why I'm suffering this pain now in detail, then when I forced it out through anger, he dismissed it as if it was nothing.
So I've come to you guys.
I hoping on here I may read others story's which can help guide me, with were to go next.
I'm honestly not normally this dramatic usually anyway ,you'll be glad to hear.sorry about the rant.
just had a really horrendous day,!
But it's how I've ended up here ,so hello all. 👋
Some things happen for reason.
Hope you've all had a good day.

Bod

Bod

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear that you cant get the help when you need it the most. Everyone here are very caring and helpful so feel free to start posting in the different threads. I suffer from depression anxiety and panic attacks.

L

Lara Craft

hello Salster

welcome

wow I totally acknowledge your feelings and hear you.

It might again just sound like words but I am very sorry for the pain and what you have experienced. Not okay not kind.

I hope you find the support I have received here.

this forum is amazing, I am not judged there are no unkind and I feel acknowledged

S

Salster

Thanks bod, that's so kind.
I'm going to have a nose around now, see whats out there.
I've suffered from anxiety , depression and panic attacks also since I was 12.
I'm half way through trauma therapy, and it's sent me into some kind of ptsd episode which I'm struggling with atm.
It's nice to meet someone who has similar experience.

Bod

Bod

Good to hear that you are working through the trauma with a therapist, you will find it hurts but I promise it will help you to understand all the pain grief and other feelings and then you start to grow, that is how I did it.

S

Salster

hello Salster

welcome

wow I totally acknowledge your feelings and hear you.

It might again just sound like words but I am very sorry for the pain and what you have experienced. Not okay not kind.

I hope you find the support I have received here.

this forum is amazing, I am not judged there are no unkind and I feel acknowledged
I read your reply and fell relief.
The acknowledgement of being heard, brings me a physical sigh of relief .
After today.
Thank you !

You all seem so kind.
It feels good to know there's understanding here.

LoqLamp

LoqLamp

Welcome glad your with us.

L

Lara Craft

:hug5:

sharing the love received!

it feels sooo good!! and more importantly YOU

S

Salster

Good to hear that you are working through the trauma with a therapist, you will find it hurts but I promise it will help you to understand all the pain grief and other feelings and then you start to grow, that is how I did it.
That gives me encouragement at the moment.
Knowing its worked for you.
Really finding it hard to push through this week.
But ill get there
Thank you

L

Lara Craft

Oh man would you like to know about how this forum is encouraging and positive, you should have been around (in fact I am glad you were not) not too long ago boy was I in a dark place

I am still getting there but in SUCH a better place and head space

blessing to you all

S

Salster

Oh man would you like to know about how this forum is encouraging and positive, you should have been around (in fact I am glad you were not) not too long ago boy was I in a dark place

I am still getting there but in SUCH a better place and head space

blessing to you all
I'm so glad your in a better place.
I know how hard it is to get there, with the ups and downs of mental health.
I also know how dark it can get and empathise.
Your doing amazing to get to "better place"
I wish you wellness

Zero One

Zero One

Kind of not used to forums and that in general.
I dont talk then when I start I don'stop, so Ill apologise for the essays in advance.

I'm simply in a really bad place right now, and I'm reaching out for help from all quarters of the health service and fell like Im turned away.
I feel as if without them saying it out right, they're all telling me unless ìm going to hurt myself or somelse ,I don't fit the criteria for help.
I dont want to hurt myself I want help to heal.
For that they say they have no help and pass me to somebody else.
I've done this since Friday.
With vivid flashbacks presently , severe panic attacks , and episodes of complete hysteria and sobbing, ive gone out of my house today even though I don't go out, ever..due to anxiety.
I've begged every mental health nurse, g.p,crisis team that I've seen today and I've seen a lot....
And zilch..
a persciption for 1 pill for tonight ,which I can't collect because its Sunday.
Tomorrow I'll see nurse, woop de do..

I'm drained and I thought it might help hearing other people who are having to deal with this.
I've suffered from mental health problems my whole life and haven't had the ability to seek help, and now I am , now I'm at my lowest, that I do ask, help that I've literally begged for today, isnt there unless I'm a danger to someone or myself.
It just feels like they can't help me.and il, be continually passed around for someone new to tell me for the 1000 time....you need to see someone else, we cant help you.
They don't care about each panic attack seeing these people and how hard it is for some.whilst being pushed form pillow to post.
Ive felt totally humiliated today, while one Dr said "I need to understand everybody has trauma, learn to live with it, like everybody else"...
He pushed me into saying out loud why I'm suffering this pain now in detail, then when I forced it out through anger, he dismissed it as if it was nothing.
So I've come to you guys.
I hoping on here I may read others story's which can help guide me, with were to go next.
I'm honestly not normally this dramatic usually anyway ,you'll be glad to hear.sorry about the rant.
just had a really horrendous day,!
But it's how I've ended up here ,so hello all. 👋
Some things happen for reason.
Hope you've all had a good day.
I wonder about the people you are talking to. They remind me of my first psychiatrist,. She kept acting in different ways for me to change my behavior. Like all of a sudden i heard something with air and water and was explaining it to her and she looked away and did not say anything so I started to freak out and she finally said,. Oh that's my air freshener behind you. And I was like why didn't she say that instead of letting me go psycho.

I hope you find the care you need soon.

L

Lara Craft

(y)

I am still working on it but very pleased thus far!

I have found that this is a very safe space

i am not a chat group or pc person but I found myself set up and chatting all day today and it feels great

I don't even know how zoom works, yes you may laugh I am. Tried to keep my life as less complicated as possible
hey working thus far

S

Salster

I wonder about the people you are talking to. They remind me of my first psychiatrist,. She kept acting in different ways for me to change my behavior. Like all of a sudden i heard something with air and water and was explaining it to her and she looked away and did not say anything so I started to freak out and she finally said,. Oh that's my air freshener behind you. And I was like why didn't she say that instead of letting me go psycho.

I hope you find the care you need soon.
Yeah exactly.
I left the house this morning feeling like I was losing my sanity.
I returned home and realised ,I'm more sane than some of the professionals I've spoke to about it today.
And hi 👋