• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hex76

H

hex76

New to this forum....been battling depression too long....feeling lonely n lost

Mayfair

Mayfair

New to this forum....been battling depression too long....feeling lonely n lost
Welcome to the forums hex :)

Have a nosy around in here, we're all ok to talk to about this stuff.

H

hex76

Thanks, I'm new to the chat room stuff...but looking for some people battling this issue n lifestyle

Mayfair

Mayfair

Thanks, I'm new to the chat room stuff...but looking for some people battling this issue n lifestyle
It's not like a fancy-free chatroom in here hex, so don't worry about the nonsense that goes on in those. Chatrooms that I went in years ago seemed like madness to me! Pick up joints!

If you've not used forums before, then just observe and join in when you feel comfortable :) First step done by joining and posting :)

You'll soon get used to it. There's all sorts in here, not just sad threads! We chat about everything in here, and have chill out sections etc. to post about things that aren't related to MH.

m:)

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Hex76 and welcome to the forum,

We're all pretty friendly and supportive here. I'm sure you'll soon find your way round and will mix with lots of people going through similar issues.