He's Trying to Drive Me to Suicide

S

sallimae76

For some reason the other day I looked up the comedian Ray Romano. He has an average looking wife, and he is an average looking guy. They obviously have true love. Before this devil and his minions came after me, I thought I was average looking. I thought I would find an average looking boy, and have a sincere love story. I can't help but wonder why some people are left alone, and others are targeted.

S

sallimae76

The creator of this world is a homosexual white man, that wants to believe that he is genderless.

S

sallimae76

My sister tried to re-write my story. Told me that I was always a tom boy. We had a relative that was a dress maker, and I use to love to show off those dresses in school. I know what is happening to me, and that invisible entities are trying to experiment on me, STILL. Our maker is a misogynist, that wants to write the story of wicked, nasty women.

S

sallimae76

Keeps sending me messages about "polymory" and "pansexuality". Won't leave me alone.

N

nohope4u

How are you feeling today ? G.od is above of gender and homosexuality ways of conception, I can only relate that when He manifested to me in 2005 I have gone thru something very very pure meanwhile a great war against me. You may testify so do I.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Hearing Voices Forum 3
M Hearing Voices Forum 3