He's intentionally triggering me...

Luci

Luci

Refused a delivery of baby wipes for my son on Monday, enrolled him in a nursery without me knowing, has asked them to refer to him as a different name, accused me of writing a song name on a piece of paper and sending it to him (the song is absolutely vile, had a nasty message) pulled over as I walked along the street with my sister, nieces and nephews today then pretended he hadn't noticed I was there before shouting swear words loudly and driving off dangerously, with my baby in the car, refused to allow me to attend a doctors appointment.....
And this is just recently. How do I deal with this until my baby comes home? Help!

Z

Zoe1

hi Luci

that is not OK hun, to be treated like that
its domestic abuse

can you try contacting something like this ?

Victim Support |

you need help for you and the baby

hugs Zoe :hug5:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I'm sorry you're going through this. Yes this is domestic abuse please find safety. For your child and you. 🤗

G

Girl interupted

Document everything, every action, the date, the time, every single thing he says.

Use your phone to take video if you can.

Give this all to your lawyer.

Let him keep on acting this way. It helps you.

G

Girl interupted

Also do not react, likewise don’t respond to emails or calls or texts. He may be trying to trigger you to build his case.

Zero emotion. He sees nothing.

Luci

Luci

hi Luci

that is not OK hun, to be treated like that
its domestic abuse

can you try contacting something like this ?

Victim Support |

you need help for you and the baby

hugs Zoe :hug5:
Thank you ♡ my children were removed from my care as the babys dad reported that I am abusive toward him and the children and am mentally unstable. That was 5 months ago.
Of course this isn't the case and the truth is coming out now, we are due in court for a 'fact find' hearing in a few weeks. The pressure of this will be killing him, he cant control it, it will be public knowledge that he is a liar and an abuser. This is why he will be acting this way, as I am not 'suffering' in his eyes.
I have referred myself into counselling to deal with the abuse I suffered, but I do not have any support in that sense, victim support, womens aid etc. I will defo refer myself. Thank you for your support :D:thanks::hug:

I'm sorry you're going through this. Yes this is domestic abuse please find safety. For your child and you. 🤗
Thank you for your support. I am safe and have not been in a relationship with him for 5 months now :D it has been very hard to accept he was abusing me, but I have had amazing support from my friends, family, the forum, my CPN and Mind ♡

Document everything, every action, the date, the time, every single thing he says.

Use your phone to take video if you can.

Give this all to your lawyer.

Let him keep on acting this way. It helps you.
Also do not react, likewise don’t respond to emails or calls or texts. He may be trying to trigger you to build his case.

Zero emotion. He sees nothing.
I have spoken to my solicitor and have an appointment on Tuesday :) my sister had phoned the police to report his dangerous driving and aggressive behaviour around the children (7 were present, 2 in the car, including my baby). I just put my head down and didn't look back up as soon as I realised it was him. The children being present helped me stay in the moment. The childrens social worker is supervising contact between me and my eldest son tonight in order to speak with me. I allowed him to come into my home to collect his belongings while I was in contact with my baby today. I think I'm doing well..... but now I am in my home and it feels dirty. I want to clean it and stay somewhere else until I feel better :(

Lunus

Lunus

Thank you ♡ my children were removed from my care as the babys dad reported that I am abusive toward him and the children and am mentally unstable. That was 5 months ago.
Of course this isn't the case and the truth is coming out now, we are due in court for a 'fact find' hearing in a few weeks. The pressure of this will be killing him, he cant control it, it will be public knowledge that he is a liar and an abuser. This is why he will be acting this way, as I am not 'suffering' in his eyes.
I have referred myself into counselling to deal with the abuse I suffered, but I do not have any support in that sense, victim support, womens aid etc. I will defo refer myself. Thank you for your support :D:thanks::hug:

Thank you for your support. I am safe and have not been in a relationship with him for 5 months now :D it has been very hard to accept he was abusing me, but I have had amazing support from my friends, family, the forum, my CPN and Mind ♡

I have spoken to my solicitor and have an appointment on Tuesday :) my sister had phoned the police to report his dangerous driving and aggressive behaviour around the children (7 were present, 2 in the car, including my baby). I just put my head down and didn't look back up as soon as I realised it was him. The children being present helped me stay in the moment. The childrens social worker is supervising contact between me and my eldest son tonight in order to speak with me. I allowed him to come into my home to collect his belongings while I was in contact with my baby today. I think I'm doing well..... but now I am in my home and it feels dirty. I want to clean it and stay somewhere else until I feel better :(
You are doing remarkably well, especially as you’re in an exceptionally stressful situation. You should feel very proud of yourself. I’ve got a feeling everything will work out well for you. Your courage and tenacity deserve it. 🤗

Luci

Luci

You are doing remarkably well, especially as you’re in an exceptionally stressful situation. You should feel very proud of yourself. I’ve got a feeling everything will work out well for you. Your courage and tenacity deserve it. 🤗
I've began to cry when I read this. It's been few and far between in my whole life anyone praises me, especially not people who aren't paid to do so.... this meant a lot. Thank you ♡

Lunus

Lunus

I've began to cry when I read this. It's been few and far between in my whole life anyone praises me, especially not people who aren't paid to do so.... this meant a lot. Thank you ♡
🤗🤗🤗