• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

He's got a woman, he's got a woman, he's got a woman, yip yip yipoeeio, yes you heard if here first he's..

D

democritus

He's got a woman, he's got a woman, he's got a woman, yip yip yipoeeio, yes you heard if here first he's..

Well, some some hope, I know he has.

D

Last edited:
D

democritus

Ta my dear worl for making life possible in this beautiful place :)XX:)

D

democritus

And now I have got to resist posting any more on this forum, or any really, for now I must just explore all psyche, my psyche, and not even bother for the bile does rise and the upset is here again already and he is sitting brooding over his awesome life and ccant touch a thing must not enter the house entre the house even and i must not under any circumstances kiss the dog anymore for everytime I go throuugh the door the first thing he wants to do is call me ma and the next thing he does is wants to head butt as in wants to kiss my lips and as I go through life I get more and more shocked at peoples behaviour and their insidious humour is just the bees knees and we knew someone could do that and someone has had the chance to and someone has had the gaul to upset my neighbours and someone has had the chance to stress me out alreaady and guess i have to do this for the pains in my breaastbone an na ip is hop wind i suppose an na farting again through woff so no wonder i spend my sainted life in beb well you knew you knew you knew you have had to get me over here on my own away from him but that fear has arisen again about the loss of my childrren and my grand son and rebecca hey, she wins, and he sits there brooding and shouting and forcing entry through the exit door for me and i have got to live the rest of my entire life on whoff half that money on that house with less expenses for him and i have my pension to pay for nothing real really for not a great deal of m oney is it no more than all of 550 a month to live on in this super place and the neighbours have helped me out again and realy are super and i am absolutely furious with myself for allowing myself to listen to the devils worls overseaas as well i suppose an na i have haad an email fro bernabe inviting me to concert at bad rad over in may and i cant go so upset about that for at the church and i am fuming aboup the man at the estate agency for here we go again and again and again i cnt believe the awesome life chasing mistakes we have to correct for people for you knew you knew you knew if you knew if was sunday why did somebody noff tell me for it is saturday and just about the end of my tether and i cant help bup fear th elonely and we wanna reassure annie an na yes you do reassure me thankyou and yes i cant tell you how mapped oup i gep az we speak i cant believe i have had such evil thoughts about such lovable people and poor valerie her legs aare awesome because of the kmosquito bites and already and season only juss started and she is on dipleximin since febrary so my thoughts are they are gonna be pretty horrific and she always sees me as I am an na \i cant bear the forts of letting her down or john and he is such a super man and he has been sick wretched he was wreching and we know why because he has been in an na he has been nosy and well i supposse i could let them off an na i vill an na ip is a mrs southern coming tomorrow for the house ap 4 pm and i have had the most awful trouble with my c2 phone and cant get it off the ring lock which is awesome for me to try and sort and even john could noff sort you know john riley we shall call him now and such awesome a place they live in and she needs reassuring all the while today anyway and other days and says to me i bep you think we are odd and no i do not i have to tell them how i feel they are quite considerate and they are effin an na blindin alredy because we are back on as we speak they are on their knees praying for me to give up the computer an na we do know we will noff noff noff who does thap then as we know the pain is creasing now an na he has some kine of anxiety as well as we all are as we knew roger is ok as we all are as we knew she could give me grief well she is oup there now withoup a pork in a storm well you knew you knew you knew you knew you knew jussa a practice we all are in as we knew some kine ness coming our way through john riles oh i bep we has tow swap him somewhere along the line with oooo j who is jussa a bag of bones now you bep he has nop had a good mornin in the shop for his mood is foul as he watches broodi n watchin footie and he tells me to get out of my own home an na well i dunna wanna stop there anyhow yes the pain is increeasin as we speak ip is now presin on mh breast bone higher near my throat in my jaw sort a as we knew she was some sort of angelic person as we knew she hs a foul temper which is everso strong as we knew they have had abusive emils from a womjan who rented out her cottage an na we knew she was gonna do thap for we force her to do those words for she is effin an na blindin over whoff is oh so obvious the cossage is for livin in as we speak is thap automatic save you dear cal fellows or jussa a something thap happens on this screen for fick you know as puds as we knew she would say thap we wanna reassure her thap the autosave is through cal so we knew we are gonna stop now

D

democritus

So an so so we has pup the fire baff in place cos we are gonna say marvellous you are az zin we know you dow n read hower works so we are efferso secretive so we are gonna say we are gonna stop on as we speak we are col der than hice cos tis a terribly cold terrifyingly spooky place to live wiv zuh winz rustlin in zuh tweez well whoff trees are leff well are we on the ball folks oh yes folks we are on the ball folks cos we are saying one fing han nah honley we goo an na get tower tbullz away wiv, sh, you know who, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahah eh zo we are back on zuh ball azen cossa vuh vee are gonna zay six weeks foh ere away from im no ow cos e dont tarf love er loads az zin we are effin hannah blindin ussens cos we cut towt milk we cut owt booze, oh yeah, we cut owt love, yeah I know, I cud cwy offa thap one, in facks we are cwin offa you, which is jussa aboot the woss tase slovenia is the bessiss cumptry in zuh worl zo we mussa say we are gonna kick patwicks butt we are gonna hate tizzies guts foh all on half an hower we are gonna say me clocks stoppt again an na no one's died, well nof noff nofff if zo yo see we are creative az we speak we are gonna say one fing whop a beauty she is only her legs are hairless as we know she mussa have em waxed zo we are gonna say she so reminz her me thap pizz d down nere wiv er air all offa the place an na she said no wunzer she wears er ap wiv er air like thap az we speak we are gonna zay whoff a daff keyboard foh zee enderdainmun toffa you know where zo we has some normal voices now down in er cossage zo we are gonna say ta cos we are effin hann ah blindin well we are gonnzala gonna zay we are off azen cos we forgof well we goff a viewin ap 4 pm tomorrow, well twud noff be am now wud did, din cos we are gonna say we are gonna say we are gonna go no where near his cossage cos he is a spiritual spooky as well as valeria cos she is a beautiful woman with much wiles han nah hos an na in az we speak she is havin tea with her blessed dorter while I am receivin mosquito bipes on my forehead wivoup them bein nere zo we guest ripe then thap they are gonna say one fing cownley conshi shells are in one day cos pine cones are special as we know i twud noff park wiv my tar neither as we knew the big un wended on offa madeira in hower storms peerwiud when she was bofflin off wiv anuffa man havin sex anall wiv ana fur feurer cos e ed hiz enz away wiv his lass honley she slept tin separate bebs only she was off no one honly on terry ingram honly one terrence ingullnook fireplace wanded hower way when she chucked tit owp I cwied zo did e, cos yo know woff a masterpiece only she wanted some ikea lookalike frienzhips uh vell we new we were new bup we were knew knew knew we knew we were knowin zo we knew knew knew we knew we knew we knew.

Zoe Barnabe sez woff. Woff tow yo az we knew german az we speak bad rad is on the ball cos e iz havin hissen a nice rise zo we are gonna zay why donna we come back tow zee the concert. To be truffull I wud love to..... cos e ent tarf a grate man az zin gtracious az zin great an nall cos we knew those boffin men went down the toilet tow save er az we speak we are gonna zay why don cha ged dit towt I was upsep cos I wanna go zwee the choirs sing obba bad rad honley I ent goin on me own, ok.

D