• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Herro

Kunoichi

Kunoichi

Hi! Im new (obviously) and I've been looking for a place where I can talk freely about my....disorders. Im quite open already about but I'm just tired of getting the "Omg she's crazy" looks. Ive been diagnosed with Bi Polar manic/depressive whatever you want to call it, Trichtillomania, and GAD. All of wich I was official diagnosed with last year in June. This has honestly been the best year of my life. No suicide attempts, no frivolous money spending, or fits of rage. I'm actually happy. After 14 years of dealing with this, I'm finally happy.

Nice to meet all of you!:D

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Kunoichi and welcome to the forum.

It sounds as though you've been through a lot but it's great to hear that you've had a good year and that you're happy. Long may it continue! :)

V

volnash

Nice to meet you too, and should you have any questions on navigating the forum or anything else feel free to send me a private message, and i will do my best to help.

Welcome to the forum, here you can vent and get frustration and/or feelings out, and hopefully feel better from it, im glad you are doing good.

Here's a link to the bipolar among others subforum.
http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forum37.html

Kunoichi

Kunoichi

Thank you. I will def take you up on that as it's been quite some time that I was active on a forum.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Kunoichi and welcome to the forum.
I hope you find it is safe place to be.
Love your name btw :)

V

volnash

Thank you. I will def take you up on that as it's been quite some time that I was active on a forum.
So let me just cover some of the basics first.

Obviously you know how to click on the subforums to make a new thread, but if you want to change for example your profile picture or edit your avatar, edit signature or profile in general just look for my settings as you click your account next to welcome in the uppermost section of the forum.

If you want to send someone a private message click next to their name and you get a few options there, such as view profile, view forum posts, private message, or add as contact.

You will get notifications every time someone gives you a hug or a like or sends you a private message, this will show up in the uppermost right section of the forum, next to your name.

At the very top you will find some settings, such as quick links and other things, including a FAQ which you can read, you already know how to create a thread so i wont cover that, at the uppermost section you can also change your mood, we have a few varieties available which you can choose from, so if you are busy you can put busy as your status, for example.

I will now send you a private message and you can answer me there by clicking on notifications, and i will cover the rest if you are still unsure.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
Am pleased to hear that you've had a period of stability.. i'm sure we all can understand how much work that takes.

R

Rose19602

Welcome Kunoichi,
I see you've posted already on the trichotillomania thread.
Have a read of my recent post on the thread about editing.
I will keep you informed....but I don't want to put you off posting about it.
You are very welcome here.
x

Kunoichi

Kunoichi

Hiya.

Welcome to the forum :)
Thank you!

Welcome Kunoichi,
I see you've posted already on the trichotillomania thread.
Have a read of my recent post on the thread about editing.
I will keep you informed....but I don't want to put you off posting about it.
You are very welcome here.
x
Thank you for the heads up. I'm going to go ahead and write about my experience on here and see what happens.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
Am pleased to hear that you've had a period of stability.. i'm sure we all can understand how much work that takes.
Thank you! Yes I'm so happy I do have the fear that it's going to fall through but I try to stay busy as much as I can to keep those thoughts away.