• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Heroin - Passive Smoking

D

dlzoidberg

I have never touched street drugs, but have a friend who smokes heroin. If I am in the room while he does this, it leaves me with a scratchy throat. What I was really wondering was wether I could become addicted to the evil stuff throug passive smoking.

T

thefool

Not sure about that, I find anything pleasureable addictive, but i reckon you'd need a hit to start the ball rolling.

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Probably not.But if it leaves you with a sore throat why not just tell your friend?

D

dlzoidberg

Probably not.But if it leaves you with a sore throat why not just tell your friend?
I have now. He doesn't do it while I'm in the room anymore.

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
Hi, haven't been able to come on the forum in ages and saw this old thread and thought i'd clear it up. no, you won't get hooked from passive smoking it, you wouldn't even fail a drug test, by the time it gets to the passive smoke there is just about none left in it and what gives you the scratchy throat will actually be from the smoke created by what it's cut with.

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
stay well clear:confused: