• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

heres another go around topic one Family Dynamics.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

I live in crazy @ss house hold for years now, my family dynamics you consider is you can say is big massive emotional chess game everyday, thats all it is in my house. This what i equated from all learning from what my brother, father and mother does, see i believe my mom is partly narcissistic self center and selfish thats okay im fine by that really, my brother in the other hand loves to drive me crazy make feel like crap all the time idk why he does that but he does but my dad in the other does scary tactic, makes you feel like some bad and scary is going to happen, things his king kong of the house lol. this is what i piled up from all the years into one, so what are your family dynamics please share i want to know and learn it will be very interesting and exciting, if you want to, if you feel uncomfortable in anyway of talking about your family dynamics is all cool with me i totally understand all right cool :)

Z

Zoe1

I don't live with mine but yes there is a dynamic
where people are not direct with each other
but instead kind of ' hint ' at things they want
and you're supposed to know what they are hinting at

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BEASTMODEWARRIOR heres another buddha quotes wisdom video, if you guys want to watch it Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everymorning everyone or good evening, heres the video of day just one today. Hope you enjoy it and learn? Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Heres the a few videos i watch today on youtube, I hope you find it helpful in your lives. Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Heres a great video to understand how to be grateful in life. Schizophrenia Forum 2
H got the Christmas lights on my tree relit. good for another year !! Schizophrenia Forum 1
H tornado threat tonight...just another oklahoma thang... Schizophrenia Forum 3
H another pay day , another pot roast with potatoes and carrots !! Schizophrenia Forum 9
H Another day Schizophrenia Forum 1
L inspired by another forum Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Okay guys here another video i found pretty helpful in my opinion enjoy! title (When Life Falls Apart, Does it Actually Fall Into Place?) Schizophrenia Forum 0
BEASTMODEWARRIOR sorry guys for another video, i dont want to bombard you with tons of videos today, this last video that i watch today, about confidence if its needed Schizophrenia Forum 0
S Learn another language Schizophrenia Forum 27
lifecangetbetter crossing over to another dimension Schizophrenia Forum 5
Ras another dimension? Schizophrenia Forum 32
Lone_wanderer Not sure I can live another 20 or so years of this. Schizophrenia Forum 11
T Dear diary(another post) Schizophrenia Forum 46
M Moving/escaping to another country while on cto? Schizophrenia Forum 3
I Question about generic olanzapine — is it possible to have side effects with one brand and not another? Schizophrenia Forum 2
P another new person Schizophrenia Forum 3
S Another not all that great new year for me, hows yours ??? Schizophrenia Forum 5
N Faking Schizoaffective Disorder or another Delusion? Schizophrenia Forum 5
J Another Strange Experience Schizophrenia Forum 3
P Another torture victim. Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Just another supernatural murder victim. Schizophrenia Forum 1
M Am I likely to have another episode if I come off meds? Schizophrenia Forum 6
E banned from another mental health chat room Schizophrenia Forum 26
M I want another attempt off meds Schizophrenia Forum 9
R Another breakdown Schizophrenia Forum 4
McMurphy's Ghost "Schiz" and the gentic link take another hit....how long before this ship sinks? Schizophrenia Forum 40
BillFish Sorted out another little job :) Schizophrenia Forum 7
M An illness within another illness Schizophrenia Forum 35
Mark_01 Another Fun Schizo Test Schizophrenia Forum 25
shaky Another disastrous news story for schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 67
cpuusage There is another way Schizophrenia Forum 15
T The world revolves around me. Schizophrenia Forum 35
gt86 Feeling around my mouth Schizophrenia Forum 4
T Next topic: Do schizophrenics misinterpret the people around them? Schizophrenia Forum 23
Micsodi Do you know of or have favorite artworks that help people around us to understand how it feels to have schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 16
E as she wrote I could f*** anything that moved to free me like speghetiti to the wind, I come back again,toss me me around wih you vilolent vote and a Schizophrenia Forum 21
U Brain pokes me and moves around, Need a solution its getting out of control. Schizophrenia Forum 4
BillFish Got the ptsd lady coming around this morning :/ Schizophrenia Forum 1
R Are the people around you scared Schizophrenia Forum 5
A Do you crave to be around people? Schizophrenia Forum 10
J What a turn around !!! Schizophrenia Forum 9