• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Here we go again

mami5

mami5

Feel bad posting but I'm really struggling here. So tempted to self harm right now. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cazcat

Cazcat

Staff Member on Leave
Hugs, hang on in there and keep safe. Remember if you need to you can go to A&E to stay safe.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Is there a crisis line or a helpline you can call hun? I hope you can keep yourself safe. :hug: xx

mami5

mami5

Don't like to keep calling Helpline. The out of hours team are SS and scared to call them too often too.
A & E is over 30 miles away and not a real option.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I can understand your reservations in calling too often but it is what they are there for honey. I hope you will before you act on the urge I think if you are feeling that unsafe then it would be best to call if you can.

chazxxx

chazxxx

Don't feel bad to call the helpline. They are there to help when you need it.
Is there anything else you can do to distract yourself?
Has something happened to trigger how your feeling now?

mami5

mami5

Have been struggling for a while now and had planned that today was going to be the day to do it. Was hoping to do it this morning but CPN called round. Need to do it tonight now.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
No Mami you don't need to do it. There is nothing saying that you need to do it.

Don't give in to the urges, especially with what you want to take. Trust me the days after are awful as you know and the more you do it the more it's going to affect you.

xxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do you think you could try and put yourself to bed, would that keep you safer, being upstairs?

xxx