• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Here is what I have to say to the voices

Hello513

Hello513

You cost me everything the love of my life my friends my career to hell with you, you belong there.

I hate you, and all that you are

Yet I know you are a part of me, and that makes me hate you more I hope you go to hell.

I hate all that you are, and all that you have done.

I thank God I am free of you now, I could not bear to live with you you piece of shit.

May you rot in hell for what you did to me

You ruined my life, and once I was rid of you I succesfully rebuilt

I know if you ever return you will only ruin my life again

SO to hell with you dont return you aren't welcome

V

VideoGamer_1

Love your post and the positivity! Sorry for your losses but sounds like your back on your feet!

R

Rabit777

Balance is good though. Get the negativity out so you don’t keep it in your heart and then be positive and great full for life and get on with it. You need to balance the two sides or at least that’s my experience. When I’m negative I write those thoughts and visa versa. But I like someone’s post and it got me thinking that the voices have influence but no power. Like evil lol. You have the power. Do what you need to do to get through this.

R

Rabit777

I pray that the voices die and burn in hell forever. There is no good in them. I don’t know why God is permitting this to happen to me and all of this. Where is the justice does it exist or is this another lie?

R

Rabit777

They’re all linear everybody is just a shallow hateful piss of shit. I’ve really started to hate people. There is like 1% good and everyone else is fucking asshole

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

Selfish and shity
Hello there. Your answer is mentioned in your earlier post. You have come to a forum that discourages discussion of the one and only Creator of us all. As does the Psychiatry industry. It is based on science ALONE and forcing everyone into their one eyed world view. That's why some hearts cannot ascend to higher protection levels. Resulting in being prone to damages in health.

Life is simple but humans complicate it.

We come from simple and humble origins.

Maybe your question is an inspiration to go on a journey. Discover who your creator is...?

R

Rabit777

Didn’t know. All I know is the voices are negative and bad and somehow and someway I need help to get rid of them

Hello513

Hello513

Hello there. Your answer is mentioned in your earlier post. You have come to a forum that discourages discussion of the one and only Creator of us all. As does the Psychiatry industry. It is based on science ALONE and forcing everyone into their one eyed world view. That's why some hearts cannot ascend to higher protection levels. Resulting in being prone to damages in health.

Maybe your question is an inspiration to go on a journey. Discover who your creator is...?
That is why there is a spirituality forum, and alternative viewpoints forum. Because this forum is so narrow minded

*rolls eyes*

Hello513

Hello513

You are so full of it.

You have no answers only your mindless prattle.

This forum supports spirituality, and as far as your one god goes

You really think your one god allows telepathic attacks

you are so full of crap.

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

That is why there is a spirituality forum, and alternative viewpoints forum. Because this forum is so narrow minded

*rolls eyes*
I never knew that. I think I saw that subsection but started doubting things when moderators started deleting my posts related to Islam.