• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Her words

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

You are not enough for me to carry on with life. That's mum talking so sad now

C

cherbear

Hi hunny hope you are ok !? Sending you a massive hug and love . My year has had a pretty upsetting start too so I really feel for you xxxx

keepsafe

keepsafe

Your mum and yourself are in turmoil, mums say upsetting things and its not very fair for her to say that to you but she won;t be thinking straight. You hang on in there Judazz love you very much
KS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry that your mum is saying that to you. I know she is struggling but it is so unfair for her to be saying that.

xxxxxxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Thanks everyone for your replies. really appreciate it

:grouphug:

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Hi hunny hope you are ok !? Sending you a massive hug and love . My year has had a pretty upsetting start too so I really feel for you xxxx
sorry your year has had an upsetting start too xxxxxxxxxxxx im okays i have to be

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Your mum and yourself are in turmoil, mums say upsetting things and its not very fair for her to say that to you but she won;t be thinking straight. You hang on in there Judazz love you very much
KS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks KS i guess i got to man up and be tougher xxxxxxx

love ya too xxxxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I'm sorry that your mum is saying that to you. I know she is struggling but it is so unfair for her to be saying that.

xxxxxxx
i guess its my fault we are in this pickle i chose to tell mum the truth and now ive ripped her whole life apart, thanks marliee love ya x

katya

katya

Please don't take this personally. As children, we like to think that the motherly instinct can overcome absolutely anything, but the reality is that depression and suicidal thoughts are sometimes all-encompassing. You probably know that feeling yourself. Your mum is simply struggling at the moment; it's taking over everything she holds dear. She doesn't want to feel that way. She's just suffering from an illness. I'm sorry she's saying that to you because it must hurt so badly, but remember: she loves you, and she is simply suffering too much.

Hope you're feeling better.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Please don't take this personally. As children, we like to think that the motherly instinct can overcome absolutely anything, but the reality is that depression and suicidal thoughts are sometimes all-encompassing. You probably know that feeling yourself. Your mum is simply struggling at the moment; it's taking over everything she holds dear. She doesn't want to feel that way. She's just suffering from an illness. I'm sorry she's saying that to you because it must hurt so badly, but remember: she loves you, and she is simply suffering too much.

Hope you're feeling better.
thanks x

:hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 2