• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hemi- sync

J

jo1261

has anyone here tried hemi sync products for any ailments that they might have?

http://www. hemi-sync.com/shopdisplaycategories.asp?id=200&cat=Applications

hemi-sync.com

(try the concentration one , its very good: http://www. hemi-sync.com/shopexd.asp?id=38&bc=no )

Last edited:
A

Apotheosis

I did look into it all. & got a lot of hemi-sync stuff at one stage.

Robert Monroe was interesting. I did however personally decide against using these tools.

But if it works for you; that is the main thing.

J

jo1261

yes the concentration one helps me with the pain caused to me by the antipsychotic drugs, havnt tried the others yet.

the CD could help with mental illness in others too

J

jo1261

why did you decide against using these tools?

A

Apotheosis

Because I heard mixed reports; & I wanted to be careful. In using 'mind programming' which is essentially what this is; I think that you need to be sure of what is happening. I also think that in people that have experienced psychosis, & severe MH issues; then they do need to be careful around any techniques that can alter conscious states; whether that be with drugs; or hypnotism, NLP, Hemi-Sync, or whatever.

J

jo1261

in my opinion listening to audio or music has far less potential for negative effects or damage than regular doses of drugs that alter brain chemistry. but then everyone is different and more or less susceptible to different things

(there is no-one speaking to you in this concentration CD, its just music and sounds)

Last edited: