• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

helpp

S

shreya

Hi friends...this is for my best friend ..actually I want to know the psychology behind masturbation.how can we understand from a persons body language or speech that he or she used to do this..I want to confirm and save my friend .

Last edited by a moderator:
Passionflower

Passionflower

Save your friend from what?

M

Mastiff mom

Dear Shreya, I'm not sure I can help you. What I do think is that masturbation is healthy and normal. There is no way to tell if another person has masturbated-- but chances are they have --babies do it, kids do it -- why are you so worried about a natural thing? Hope you get. Some helpful support and info here.

S

shreya

Actually I want to know how u can understand from a persons talks or body language how to understand this...iam planning to do a research also
So I want to know what to observe in a person

S

shreya

Masturbation is normal if it is a couple or some thing if its for a18 year old kid it's obviously not

Passionflower

Passionflower

Masturbation is entirely normal whatever age your friend or anyone else is.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I totally agree. Whether alone or with someone, whether young or old. There's absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. It's perfectly natural.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Masturbation is normal if it is a couple or some thing if its for a18 year old kid it's obviously not
I'm not sure where you are getting your information from shreya but all the research I have ever read has concluded that masturbation is common and 'normal' for both genders and often from quite a young age - certainly once children reach puberty. I'm also pretty sure that you cannot know whether someone has ever masturbated or not from simply observing them.

S

shreya

Not exactly by observing I mean how we can understand by speaking with them

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dear Shreya, I'm not sure I can help you. What I do think is that masturbation is healthy and normal. There is no way to tell if another person has masturbated-- but chances are they have --babies do it, kids do it -- why are you so worried about a natural thing? Hope you get. Some helpful support and info here.
Babies? I thought (and of course I'm not right) that it started from 12ish??? :shrug:
I wonder when a (fe)male experiences its first orgasm?

calypso

calypso

Admin
Don't you do it Shreya? And no, its not for couples only, in fact its far more normal with a single person. Shreya are you for real? I'm totally unsure about you talking like this. What is your background so we can understand YOU not your friend. This is the third thread you have started on this subject. I think its you who needs some help in understanding sexuality, not your friend.

You have said they are 20-30 elsewhere and now saying its an 18 year old. Are you joking?