• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help :(

K

KingFan

Hi guys
Im wondering if anyone can give me their opinion or some ideas. Iv suffered from depression for about a year now, have days where i cant even begin 2 think about getting up and getting ready, think about ending it all cos its just not worth it and cry all the time, but then sumtimes, i feel happy 4 no reason at all, my sex drive increases...dramatically, an everthing seems fine...but then 2 days later i could be crawling back to bed agen wanting to end it all. Is this normal? my moods seem 2 b goin from one extreme to the next within days and every emotion i feel seems 2 b multimplied by 100x!

J

Jisatsu

I am actually exactly the same as this!

For a few days (sometimes weeks) I'll feel so so down, I'll cry and cry and lay in bed until 2pm and just do nothing proactive at all and then within a day or so, I'll be fine again! However, sometimes I get random bouts of crying during being "ok" and then get progressively worse.
I've finally plucked up the courage to see my GP, maybe it would help if you spoke to someone about how you're feeling?

You can always talk to me if you want, I know it's easier to talk to someone anonymous :) I hope you're doing ok! x

iffybob

iffybob

It can be .... depression is not usualy a forever thing .. some days are ok and some are black ...

.. if you are having treatment its is somthing you should descuse together ... or go and see your GP ...

K

KingFan

Its good to know other people are the same then, it can be soo sooo confusing, one minuite i hate sum1, next i pure luv them. I even found myself going from hyper to tears then back to contently reading my book in the space of an hour :(

D

DELATEXT

mean reds

The mean reds are terrible to cope with and all you can do is
your best, hope family and friends help ??
All the best.

:welcome: