Help!

Weven

Weven

I realy don't no what to do I feel so low right now I can't speak to anyone
My mind is a major mix of emotion it won't calm down
No matter what I try I feel so helpless I hait myself what this is doing to my life
I'm trying so hard not to do anything silly but it's draining me fast
When will it all end I just don't want to be hear anymore iv had enought
I no I shouldn't feel this way and that's making it worse because I can't stop
I don't no what to do. My wife is on the verge of leaving I can't make her understand what's wrong and she can't get it.
I'm about to give up I keep thinking they will be better off with out me then the boys will have a better life with out my constant mess ups putting them throught all this
What can I do iv no where to turn

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
I don't think your boys will be better off without you. I have briefly thought this too, and soon realised I was wrong. Don't do anything drastic. Have you tried ringing the Samaritans or Saneline if you have no one else at the moment you feel able to talk over with how you're feeling (I know you said you can't talk to anyone, but at least these are anonymous, you can also email Sams)? Sorry I can't offer more advice, I have to go now. I hope things get better for you.

Weven

Weven

Thank you for the hugs and reply iv spoken to SAMs in the past and I found it very difficult I know my boys wouldn't be better off but can't stop the feeling and it's killing me as a result iv started to distance myself from everyone it's never ending and sleep deprivation is realy not helping I just can't shut down grrrrrr I'm so angry with myself

keepsafe

keepsafe

Try thinking of some good points you have, come on there must be some.....
Your boys would really never get over it if anything happened to you, can you go to your doctors and write down what you feel you need to say?

Please be safe, the world wouldn't be better off without you in it.

KS

N

Nicola398

Hello Weven, have you tried some natural remedies like Kalms for anxiety or St John's Wort for depression.I find Nelson's Homeopathic Insomnia remedy, available from boots the chemist very calming, they contain valerian and natural herb which calms my anxiety right down.You could tell your GP and ask for counseling also but I recommend refraining from taking drugs off him, try the natural remedies first.I am sorry all this is affecting your relationship with your wife, and it is hard that she doesn't understand.If she wants to try and help you she could do no better than looking at the MIND website and reading through some of their literature.
Mental illness is not anyone's fault and often the focus is on getting behavior and functionality back to what is deemed normal when the emotions and anxieties make that an impossible task.You need space and time and kindness and understanding, so try not to beat yourself up for what you are going through.Your children are very important to you I know and of course they need you and wouldn't want to lose you, it is hard I know not to feel bad and blame yourself for what affect this has on them but again you are blameless.
I hope you can access some help soon.

Mind - Information & support