• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

HELP

P

prowler

dont know whats happening to me. my wife wants me to leave ,because of my temper and indefference to her needs, my 2 daughters are on her side. my sons are not informed. ii feel pressured cant handle this. am on mirtazapine because i agreed to get help, but this is not help, its not real, i agree i have issues but i dont seem to be able to get to the root cause..
all i want to do is go on holiday but as i have nocash its impossible.she wants me out.
i must admit i cried when i found this site.
dont know where to go.
any advice much appreciated

A

a_wolf

Are you seeing a psychologist or trained counselor of some type? Can you make an appointment for you and your family? It's clear you need someone to mediate and help all of you through this.
Have you been on the medication long enough to tell if it's working properly or not? Maybe you could discuss that with your doctor.
I wish you the best and your family as well. I hope you all get through this.

P

prowler

am booked to see a psychologist next week ist time. i have been on medication for 1 month , dont know if its having any effect yet.
am feeling well and truly down but i dont know if thats to do with all the pressure i am under.

K

Kat667

Community mental health team in my area asked me if my husband would talk to them by himself. I think it would be a good thing as it gives them a chance to get the support they need too. My husband just argues with me about my condition, he looses his temper and has pushed me about to the point I got hurt before (pushed against furniture etc).
He is finding it very difficult to deal with and sometimes the tention is horrid, I just want to go out for a long walk and not come back.

P

prowler

its too cold, but i know what you mean.to escape,
thats what i need, to go away. or am i just running. running away from myself.