• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Help =[

C

Callum_Edgar

Founding Member
I can't do this anymore. Im sick and tired of feeling like this its so fucking annoying. Every single day i question myself to why i even fucking exist because i never do anything right im just useless. I can't go out because i see everyone as my enemy and i know there criticising me and i can't handle it. I watched a home video of me earlier when i was 8 and i kept thinking what fucking happened to me for me to go from being a happy child to becoming a fucking idiot who's isolated in there house. There is nothing positive i can think of to make myself feel better its all just one big fucking mess. I look at people on tv who can go out and act like themselves and be all happy having good times with there friends and i can't even step outside my fucking door incase the neighbours see me i really hate my life and if it doesn't improve soon im just gonna fukking end it because im sick of this shit going on and on and on i just want to be normal.:mad:

D

Dollit

Callum - I understand your frustration and rage, I really do. I often think of the young teenage with so much promise and I don't even get to work for a living anymore. But rage and frustration have to be dealt with appropriately and it might be better not to swear quite so much on the open forum - if I want to have a good swear (which is most days) I do it in a private message. I'm more concerned though that you seem to be seeing one huge mess when a lot of the time it's several things all jumbled up together and that by just doing one thing and one thing only it's possible to start making some sense. I don't know where you should start but make it something small and manageable. :hug:

C

Callum_Edgar

Founding Member
I apologize for the swearing everyone.

sandybob

sandybob

Founding Member
sorry you're feeling so rubbish at the moment callum ...

:hug:

T

telemetry9

callum

hi callum

I can relate to a lot of how you are feeling. I'm also incredibly angry with everything and everyone at the moment. But I just stay quiet and hide it from my family as it scares me how intensely I dislike everything right now.

I know my medication isn't working and the depression has got me in its full grasp right now.

With the right medication maybe things would be easier and less painful?

I don't have any great words of advice.

telemetry

T

telemetry9

I'm going to phone my doctor during the week and ask for new medication. I feel pretty desperate and very much on my own.

D

Dollit

Telemetry tell the doctor about the anger and exactly how you're feeling. I know you've heard all this before but the more you say the better it is. And the right medication does make a lot of difference. Vent off here, we all do it and it's safe. :hug:

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
I didnt see how long you'd been on your med's for, but some can take a while to get completley into your system- but like the other replies said- do tell your doctor/psych, because sometimes they need to adjust the doses, or put you on different strains of medicine.