• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

HELP!

C

curiousgeorge

Hello,

I came to this site for some advice about a friend, hoping that someone out there may be able to identify with what she is going through and hopefully advise me about what I should do, if anything.

My boyfriend got a text from his friend this evening asking him to go round tonight as she couldn't be alone while she's going through a regression. Since he has been there she has been accusing him of reading from a script that he supposedly was given by a man she is seeing who he has never met. She has also scribbled writing and pictures all over the walls in her brand new flat.

She has always been very reserved and has always lived alone despite being a student and I believe she does see a counceller of somekind but things seem to have got worse and from what he has said she is very delusional and he fears for what she could do.

If anyone has any ideas about how he should approach the situation or what he can do I/we would be very greatful.

Thankyou

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

I think the best thing your bf can do is to try and persuade his friend to see her GP. That may not be easy, I know. If he really can't persuade her, I think it's acceptable to contact her GP on her behalf and ask for advice (that's if he knows who her GP is).

Keep posting, let us know how you all get on.

Take care.