• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help

C

charlie17

I still havent slept and im sure its the zopiclone screwing my head up i have high aniexty i can hardly move my muscles or concerntrate on anything my head is racing all bloody day and night its driving me insane. has anyone been on diazepam to help ive just had enough of mental and phsyical pain im due to have a laparoscopy for the 3rd time since my screwed up c-section and they wont do it if im not mentally fit enough feel like im screwed dont want to end up in a psych ward as well but feel like im going that way its like my life is a dream i have memory loss im so tired i want to pull my eyes put but the pain in my stomach keeps me awake and now so do these tablets. advice please anyone??

F

FuzzyLogic

Sorry it's a while since you posted this... I only joined the forum recently. Hopefully you have dealt with this problem and it's behind you. However, if not you should really talk to a doctor about it. If you have a problem with any medication you are given you should always get in contact with them immediately.