• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help?

J

jonsmith92

Hi im 17 i liv in the u.k i think i have mental health problems, i wont leave the house becasue im to paranoid of things that arnt ther im loosing all my mates over it everyone can see a change in me its messing my life up i dont enjoy doin things i normally do, i feel depressed alot and i genraly just dont feel my self i need to go to my gp but im scared of that also when i have to leave the house i go specific routes i know were i wont see nobody but im scared to death when i am out doors it seems onli to be in the area i live once i get out of that area the fear goes im still paranoid but not as much also i get very agressive somtimes what should i do people do i need help ???

J

jonsmith92

any1?????????????????????/

A

Ainsworth

hey :welcome:

well i would say you do need help as its stopping you from enjoying your life.

is there anyone who can go to the doctors with you, as that is what you need to do first.

then they can help with your anxiety of going outside and see if you do have some type of depression, sometimes talking helps but maybe other things may be needed to help you cope.

goodluck

J

jonsmith92

thanks i jus need to go doctors i dont no what is up with me nomore im jus not the same person i joined this forum because i felt like i was on my own and had no1 to talk about it with so thanks :)

A

Ainsworth

keep talking Jon, someone always answers

also keep us updated on when you book the appointment, its a big step but you can do it (y)

J

jonsmith92

i will i fink im going to fone the doctors 2moro ive realised ive got a problem now the next step is sortin it out i dont even care if i get put someware for a couple of week i jus want to b me old self agen

A

Ainsworth

good then you can post in this thread tomorrow and tell us when your appointment is :clap:

J

jonsmith92

yh i will do, cheers agen check this out 2mz and il let u no :)