• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help

E

elbeth

i need help and dont know how to get it. im 33 and suffer from severe depression and anxiety. having a really bad low and i want to hurt myself soooo much. my hubby is asleep and i dont feel safe x x x

T

Twylight

Hello elbeth
I'm sorry your feeling like this
There is an 'out of hours' social worker you could ring - but i don't know the number in Sheffield
You might have to ring a local hospital to get the number

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi elbeth and :welcome: to the Forum.

If you feel unsafe then you should definitely contact someone as soon as possible - The Samaritans are probably best in an emergency. I don't know what sort of support network you have usually in terms of GP/Mental Health Services? But they should be providing you with information about what to do and where to go if you feel unsafe.

Nick.

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

next time wake your hubby up and tell him how you are feeling,this is what i would wont my girl to do if she was feeling like that

all the best :)

bluenomore

bluenomore

hi elbeth,
:welcome: to the forum.

I hope you are feeling a bit better now and have contacted your doctor.

Onlymebud

Onlymebud

I hope your ok elbeth.

Obviously you need to talk with hubby about your feelings but i understand how hard it is to admit never mind tell someone.

My 7 year partner found out just how bad i was when i went into melt down in the docs waiting room yesterday.

The extra support a loved one can provide along with the bonus of not feeling that you are or need to hide it any longer is well worth it.

You are not alone and not un-normal and well done for taking the first step in asking for some help.

(y):grouphug: