• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help

R

rhubarb

hello...some of my roomates now think I am a psycho because I cried on the phone (i am told) and woke them up at some point...can't pay rent anymore and my best friend has gone now i have to stop myself from going crazy...don't want this to come back

keepsafe

keepsafe

Welcome rhubarb - crying is ok - can you get to the doctors today?? Can you phone the samaritans if you are in crisis now they can offer you a listening ear without judgement 08457 909090

You say you cant carry on like this - what? I hope you are going to be ok I am here if you want a chat just now.
KS

Sorry it is early I see you posted under the bi polar forum - do you have medication - I think you should go to see your g.p ask for an emergency appointment.

Last edited:
R

rhubarb

thank you keepsafe, my family want me to go home for a while, i think i need a break from uni and the house i'm in so i will tomorrow. not got any medication...last time i went on anti-depressents they had a wierd effect on me and i had to take other tablets with horrible side effects so i am always concerned about going back on them. i told myself i will go on, in the past few days things sometimes escalate and that is when I worry the most, i can be in a public place like a cafe and have to stop myself from crying. i hope it will be easier at home for a few weeks...i don't like worrying my family. thank you for replying to my post