• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help

R

rhubarb

hello...some of my roomates now think I am a psycho because I cried on the phone (i am told) and woke them up at some point...can't pay rent anymore and my best friend has gone now i have to stop myself from going crazy...don't want this to come back

keepsafe

keepsafe

Welcome rhubarb - crying is ok - can you get to the doctors today?? Can you phone the samaritans if you are in crisis now they can offer you a listening ear without judgement 08457 909090

You say you cant carry on like this - what? I hope you are going to be ok I am here if you want a chat just now.
KS

Sorry it is early I see you posted under the bi polar forum - do you have medication - I think you should go to see your g.p ask for an emergency appointment.

Last edited:
R

rhubarb

thank you keepsafe, my family want me to go home for a while, i think i need a break from uni and the house i'm in so i will tomorrow. not got any medication...last time i went on anti-depressents they had a wierd effect on me and i had to take other tablets with horrible side effects so i am always concerned about going back on them. i told myself i will go on, in the past few days things sometimes escalate and that is when I worry the most, i can be in a public place like a cafe and have to stop myself from crying. i hope it will be easier at home for a few weeks...i don't like worrying my family. thank you for replying to my post

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Sleep disorder tied to Bipolar 2? Help Bipolar Forum 46
S Help please - meds and doctors Bipolar Forum 19
A Latuda works, but causes me EXTREME sleepiness, help please Bipolar Forum 9
F Would love some help/advice understanding my first experience with someone who has bipolar - Bipolar Forum 21
floatin Does Meditation Help? Bipolar Forum 28
Julia_2021 Med is killing my libido, is there any help? Bipolar Forum 24
M Help! I am in Pain! Bipolar Forum 12
U Please help Bipolar Forum 17
D Help me Bipolar Forum 10
M My on/off partner has shown all signs of bipolar, and I need help & advice please Bipolar Forum 7
J Bipolar help Bipolar Forum 19
G How do reach out for help when I can't speak about it out loud? Bipolar Forum 1
B Getting help for anxiety Bipolar Forum 4
J Feeling defeated, boyfriend does not want to seek help...what can I do? Bipolar Forum 8
G best friend with bipolar disorder abruptly dumped me, help! Bipolar Forum 17
N where to start with asking for help and getting an assessment for bipolar. Bipolar Forum 10
S please help Bipolar Forum 4
M Help Bipolar Forum 1
B Re: my partner doesn't understand nor help. Bipolar Forum 3
B My partner doesn't understand nor help. Bipolar Forum 9
M Help Bipolar Forum 6
S I need help. I don’t need help. Bipolar Forum 8
S Can someone help me understand what I should do? Bipolar Forum 14
M How do I help someone with bipolar? Bipolar Forum 10
Marly92 Bipolar and amphetamines HELP Bipolar Forum 9
U Need urgent help Bipolar Forum 46
h_put2021 Need help Bipolar Forum 5
C ** Please Help me ** Needing opinions on wife's mental state... Bipolar Forum 14
K Need help regarding how to respond to my wife's last outburst Bipolar Forum 11
D Need help understanding Bipolar Forum 10
K I need help.. Bipolar Forum 13
Y Help! My boyfriend is bipolar Bipolar Forum 9
S Help My Husband has Bipolar and I dont know what to do Bipolar Forum 5
J lithium is making my hair look crazy :( any ideas to help? Bipolar Forum 16
S Some help Bipolar Forum 4