Help

K

kokoman11

I've been struggling with this mental issue for about a year or so now and to say the least... it has ruined my life. Theres a story about it and I dont know if this is your regular anxiety problems story but. I was feeling good about myself a while back after volleyball season ended and so I tried to "act like before" both physically and mentally.... For some reason, I thought that thinking a certain way would impact you... So the more often I did this, the worse things got. So after a while, I stopped, but I realized that I couldnt think the way I originally used to because I always thought i am trying to act. Now i face constant shaking...ect. IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN RELATE OR ANY HELP I CAN RECEIVE FOR THIS KIND OF STUFF?? would you say this a breakdown?

schizolanza

schizolanza

Hi there.:welcome: to the forum.
I can't make much sense of your post.Can you try again?

K

kokoman11

Sorry.. Let me try to reword it.
I have trouble thinking in general, I cant concentrate much and I cant express emotions in my mind.. Im constantly shaking . Since this has been happened to me, I have lost intrest in things that I like (family, social life) and I cant socialize much anymore because of my mental problems. Its really hard to explain... but do you think that a psychiatrist can do to work this out and fix it.

S

saffron

zounds like you are very confused about things at the moment. Sometimes when we put on an act we forget who the real us is and then do not know whether it is a true feeling or an act, have I got this right?
I feel the like this way and I am sure others do as well. so you are certainly not alone. it almost like you have lost your identity? thats what it feels like in my case anyway, and I find it hard now to get exited or interested in anything now,
having all these thoughts and worries in your head can cause shaking and anxiety and tension. I would go to your GP and tell him exactly what you have told us and he might be able to put you in contact with a counsellor or someone one you can really talk to one on one and open up all these hidden feelings.
welcome to the forum by the way.
take care :grouphug:
S