• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Help

K

Krissybabe2020

I feel watched by the big brother programme and feel my mental health team are either part of the big brother team or are producers.
I feel the whole nation is watching me and that there are cameras everywhere I go. I also feel the producers of big brother are drugging my food and drinks so I have just thrown out a cupboard full of hot chocolate, coffee and flavoured tea. I am also frightened to eat. I feel everyone is telepathic and that my medication is used to try and look for evidence when I go to sleep so they can put me in prison for life. I also feel russell brand or lady gaga were my ex boyfriends and that they will try and kill me.

I'm very distressed by these thoughts xxxx

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
lady gaga is not a man, she can't be your boyfriend.

these thoughts are not true that's why you're posting on the schizophrenia forum right? you have insight. believe me, these thoughts are just thoughts they are not reality. whenever you feel these thoughts try telling yourself they are not real and they are just thoughts.

K

Krissybabe2020

lady gaga is not a man, she can't be your boyfriend.

these thoughts are not true that's why you're posting on the schizophrenia forum right? you have insight. believe me, these thoughts are just thoughts they are not reality. whenever you feel these thoughts try telling yourself they are not real and they are just thoughts.
Thank you xxxxxx

OCDguy

OCDguy

Sorry to hear of your struggles... have you spoken to your Doctor etc. about this :hug:

OCDguy

OCDguy

Sorry, are you saying you have spoken to your Doctor, if so were they any help :hug:

OCDguy

OCDguy

I'm okay thanks, just chilling at the moment :) How are you at the moment :)

S

salim

I know a woman with schizophrenia who lived for four years in constant caution, because she believed that there was a camera in the house !!

H

healthybrain

I know the times I'v been delusional things seemed so real. But then out of that state I couldnt believe what I thought. Hang in there dudette, find a doc for yourself that will help a lot.

K

karl7

I feel watched by the big brother programme and feel my mental health team are either part of the big brother team or are producers.
I feel the whole nation is watching me and that there are cameras everywhere I go. I also feel the producers of big brother are drugging my food and drinks so I have just thrown out a cupboard full of hot chocolate, coffee and flavoured tea. I am also frightened to eat. I feel everyone is telepathic and that my medication is used to try and look for evidence when I go to sleep so they can put me in prison for life. I also feel russell brand or lady gaga were my ex boyfriends and that they will try and kill me.

you seriously need to get your self some anti psychotics.....you are not well, maybe a stay in the psych hospital will do you some good....contact your mental health team and let them know what is going on

T

Tvgirl

I'm going through someone similar, but I believe I have a camera implanted in me. Do you experience other people talking above you?