• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Help

F

foleyaxle

Hello all,

Just joined this tonight.

I wonder if someone can assist as to what is going on in my mind.

When i'm out if for example i see a woman i keep thinking and envisioning that i'm going to touch her inappropriately and then i think omg i'm going to be fooked if i did that better not do that and then the thought becomes bigger and bigger.

Same happens if i see a child i get the thought of "omg if i touch that kid everyone will think i'm a pedophile and my life will be over"

or an animal i envision i'm going to stomp on it and kill it almost like subconciously.

I get visions of begging someone to give me their money and help me.

I get envisions of begging a woman to be my girlfriend and go out with me like i'm desperate.

I feel like i want to say really really bad things to people verbally and by text but again i know this is all wrong but the compulsion is very strong.

I look at my dog and think he's the most wonderful dog in the world and the next thought is of me harming it.

I feel like i'm going to say something very embaressing do something ebaressing or bad all the time and make a total fool of myself.

At home i seem to re enact by myself like i'm having a conversation with that person in a room detailing everything i'm going to say but i know its not real but i seem to re enact it.

What is this, anxiety, schizophrenia ????

I still have a reasonably good social life, I keep myself in great shape, I work, got money, got my own house but i don't understand where these compulsions are coming from.

thanks.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am no expert but it sounds like you may have OCD that causes intrusive thoughts. I think it would be really helpful for you to tell your doctor what is going on so you can get some support.

F

foleyaxle

I seem to create scenarios in my head that probably will never happen and ask myself how will i deal with it and then it gives me anxiety for example if i park my car and someone scratches it with their car door will i have the guts to say something and if i do what will happen etc. What will i do in a fight, will i have the guts to protect my friend, or girlfriend if i don't they she will think i'm a coward.

L

Lukcy2019

Hello all,

Just joined this tonight.

I wonder if someone can assist as to what is going on in my mind.

When i'm out if for example i see a woman i keep thinking and envisioning that i'm going to touch her inappropriately and then i think omg i'm going to be fooked if i did that better not do that and then the thought becomes bigger and bigger.

Same happens if i see a child i get the thought of "omg if i touch that kid everyone will think i'm a pedophile and my life will be over"

or an animal i envision i'm going to stomp on it and kill it almost like subconciously.

I get visions of begging someone to give me their money and help me.

I get envisions of begging a woman to be my girlfriend and go out with me like i'm desperate.

I feel like i want to say really really bad things to people verbally and by text but again i know this is all wrong but the compulsion is very strong.

I look at my dog and think he's the most wonderful dog in the world and the next thought is of me harming it.

I feel like i'm going to say something very embaressing do something ebaressing or bad all the time and make a total fool of myself.

At home i seem to re enact by myself like i'm having a conversation with that person in a room detailing everything i'm going to say but i know its not real but i seem to re enact it.

What is this, anxiety, schizophrenia ????

I still have a reasonably good social life, I keep myself in great shape, I work, got money, got my own house but i don't understand where these compulsions are coming from.

thanks.
Hi

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing these symptoms. I can't believe that I finally found someone with similar symptoms as me. I've been taking meds on/off for many years which didn't help so I decided to come off, which was very hard and challenging.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anxiety Forum 10
U Anxiety Forum 4
T Anxiety Forum 4
I Anxiety Forum 3
M Anxiety Forum 16