• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Help

H

Hope2020

I'm so fed up of feeling sick to the stomach, scared something bad will happen. Fighting to be here, wishing everyday will get better. I'm fighting to sit here everyday feeling panic! How does everyone else cope?

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

:welcome: to the forum. I'm sorry you suffer with this. How do I cope? I don't know. I just have this stupid stubborn tendency to be a fighter? I'm too stupid to know when to give up. I never allow myself to be someones victim. Maybe it's my stupid pride? The goals and dreams I feel like I have to attain? For my loved ones?

Good luck hun.:goodluck::hug:

H

Hope2020

That is lovely, just what i needed this morning.

Direisalone

Direisalone

Honestly? I cope with it because it's better then the alternative =/

And welcome to the forums.

M

Mel123

Hey! Hope your doing better.
I cope the best I can and some days that looks like having to take Xanax and hide in bed untill I can function again. While most of the time I use distractions or little projects to help ease the issues I get. On nights like tonight I come on here when I'm having a hard time and see how others are doing. Remembering to stay present and that I'm not alone in this.