• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Help

R

Raychcomer

I hate my dads girlfriend. I no longer feel comfortable being around her but she has dinner with my dad every night of every weekend. I am allowed to come on Friday but I don't want to be around her. She is bossy, inconsiderate, and rude. All she does is complain. I'm contemplating sleeping in my car this weekend because I don't want to be in the same house as her. My dad can make time to be with her but he isn't making time to be with me. I don't want anything to do with him anymore. I just feel like dying. I've been looking for apartments but they all seem out if reach.

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey and welcome

Could you not talk to your Dad about spending some more quality time with him? might make you feel a little better about his GF xx

R

Raychcomer

Thank you for your responses. I have talked to my dad and suggested he go to her house but he got mad saying he pays for everything in this house and he would be allowed to be here. I've talked to him for months and years about how I feel about her. I did voice that I wanted to spend time with him and that why can he make time to be alone with her but he can't do the same for me. He said we can resume our weekly dinners but I don't even want to do that anymore because it seems forced.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well it is his house and he should have his girlfriend over if he wishes....

Maybe you could come up with a agreement that they spend half their time together at his and the other half at hers.

No matter what you say they are going to be together so I think that you need to make a choice. Be civil with her or move out.

Sorry I seem harsh but in my opinion that's the harsh reality.

You have to understand that he needs to have a life and be happy...