• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

help

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can't STP pannick think I'm dying trued to Ron run a number I found online got scared. I have to my my son at 3 15 pm but im so scared I can't make it the only person i trust to phonr isnt answ3ring

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Panic attack over. Got my breathing back. I think I need to eat I feel so weak.

Unique1

Unique1

Hi

Here if you need to chat. Sorry you feel the panic right now, I understand and have felt the same.
If your in UK there is time to sort out collecting your son, I inow your friend isn't answering right now, although maybe will answer shortly. We know the panic can subside as quickly as it came along ...it does feel awful at the time I inow...have you managed to speak to anyone yet?
I'm here if you need to chat...

Unique1

Unique1

Panic attack over. Got my breathing back. I think I need to eat I feel so weak.
Good to hear you have improved. Yes go have something to eat, it makes you feel exhausted after a panic like that ...

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I just feel so overwhelmed :( I just dont understand how I'm going to stayalive

Unique1

Unique1

Has something triggered your panic this morning in particular do you think.

It's an awful feeling!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Did some laughing gas, felt overwhelming feeling 'he' wanted me dead, its ecstasy there you see and all my pain will be gone. I cant cope but i have to for my animals and son and i gotta work to pay bills.

Unique1

Unique1

I noticed you were going to make an appointment to see your Dr, did you manage to do that, you sound like you could do with some support right now. I found it difficult to ask for help but was glad when I did. Sorry I don't know what help you may have had so far.

Did you get something to eat? That should make you feel a little better

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Just rung no appointments so I hung up :( I need more propanolol soon, im working so can't get there, so know I'm going to panic more!!

I need to shower and no i dont feel like food sorry :(

nonotme

nonotme

Just rung no appointments so I hung up :( I need more propanolol soon, im working so can't get there, so know I'm going to panic more!!

I need to shower and no i dont feel like food sorry :(

whats propanolol for ?

Unique1

Unique1

Try not to give up on the drs. Especially if you will need your meds, so easy for me to say I know too well.nits that same old thing about having to be persistent, and I inow its so so hard...but worth it for just a little bit of peace knowing your meds will be there when you need them...thinking of you and know its not easy...I know we don't like tI make a fuss or cause alarm but tell them it's urgent...
Understand about the not feeling like eating...maybe you will feel like something soon

X

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Try not to give up on the drs. Especially if you will need your meds, so easy for me to say I know too well.nits that same old thing about having to be persistent, and I inow its so so hard...but worth it for just a little bit of peace knowing your meds will be there when you need them...thinking of you and know its not easy...I know we don't like tI make a fuss or cause alarm but tell them it's urgent...
Understand about the not feeling like eating...maybe you will feel like something soon

X
I showered and ate a boost, I feel bit better for now. I dont like to cause hassle for them

Unique1

Unique1

I always feel better if I can muster up the energy to shower. I really understand about the not wanting to hassle them, but many people do and you genuinely need some support, I'm the same though so understand, beleive me , I walk up and down thinking of what I'm going to say, ringing then putting phone down several times, it's a right palavour for me lol...but in the end I ususally just say, I suffer with anxiety and didn't really want to call but.......

and so far I've had a good response to being honest about how I feel...I inow what works for one doesn't always work for another, but generally ,and if they have any sense they do listen then and help....I do hope so...