• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help??

I

istillloveyou

Well i went through a really bad break up about a week ago. Ive been really depressed and have no idea how to cope with it. She is the love of my life. I havent been able to eat in 7 days now and havent felt hungry at all. Ive tried to eat but just getting close to food makes me want to puke. About 5 days ago i threw up nothing but stomach acid and a bit of blood. Im not sure what to do or how to cope with this depression. Ive avtually been battling depression for many months but she helped me through it now i dont really have anybody or anything to help me and feel completely lost.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Have you been for a check up, physically after you threw up a bit of blood? I'm just asking as sometimes if you retch too much you can rip part of throat. (Sorry can't think of the spelling for the word I want to use)

When it comes to the break up. I was the same when I broke up with my ex about 3 years ago. I could not keep anything at all down for a few weeks.

Can I ask how long you were together for? Of course you don't have to answer.

Have you ever talked to anyone else about your Depression?

Marliee x

I

istillloveyou

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Have you been for a check up, physically after you threw up a bit of blood? I'm just asking as sometimes if you retch too much you can rip part of throat. (Sorry can't think of the spelling for the word I want to use)

When it comes to the break up. I was the same when I broke up with my ex about 3 years ago. I could not keep anything at all down for a few weeks.

Can I ask how long you were together for? Of course you don't have to answer.

Have you ever talked to anyone else about your Depression?

Marliee x
No i didnt go to the doctor my doctor has been out of the country. I was with her for about 2 years. She was completely different than any other girl in the past. As for talking to others ive talked about it a bit mostly about the break up and all i keep hearing is shes not worth it. After hearing that so many times ive just given up because all it does is drag me deeper and deeper into depression.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry that others haven't been supportive. Sometimes people don't realise that saying things like that doesn't help.

How much longer is your doctor out of the country for? I think you should get yourself checked out, to make sure you are ok.

x

I

istillloveyou

I'm sorry that others haven't been supportive. Sometimes people don't realise that saying things like that doesn't help.

How much longer is your doctor out of the country for? I think you should get yourself checked out, to make sure you are ok.

x
Hes gone for about another 10 days. Im thinking about going when he gets back but im afraid hes just going to want to put me on anti depressants

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You can start it off by saying you don't want to be medicated and ask if there are any kind of talking therapies around?

x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Keep us updated on how it goes and if you want to post more feel free :)

You could also have a look round and see whether you can get some advice from other posts on the forum.

x

I

istillloveyou

Keep us updated on how it goes and if you want to post more feel free :)

You could also have a look round and see whether you can get some advice from other posts on the forum.

x
Will do :)

L

LiquidFiire11

Hi there.

Sorry to hear about your breakup, I'm going through a pretty similar thing at the moment, and i can totally understand the whole she is not worth it b/s. I am currently on a "Break" from my girlfriend. the best thing for you to do is to take your mind off things by going and doing things with friends, maybe some regular exercise, as the endorphins you create whilst exercising naturally increases your mood. The more you continue to do things you enjoy the better you will feel.

I hope that you get the help you need to be happy again, and everything works out for you, I am also new to this forum, and the people are on here a super supportive. It is a good way to talk about your problem with people who understand where your coming from and why you feel that way without the "everything will be fine" b/s, i use it between counselling sessions to help me talk about my problems and get advice because there is a month between each of my session.

Hope you get sorted
Chris.

I

istillloveyou

Hi there.

Sorry to hear about your breakup, I'm going through a pretty similar thing at the moment, and i can totally understand the whole she is not worth it b/s. I am currently on a "Break" from my girlfriend. the best thing for you to do is to take your mind off things by going and doing things with friends, maybe some regular exercise, as the endorphins you create whilst exercising naturally increases your mood. The more you continue to do things you enjoy the better you will feel.

I hope that you get the help you need to be happy again, and everything works out for you, I am also new to this forum, and the people are on here a super supportive. It is a good way to talk about your problem with people who understand where your coming from and why you feel that way without the "everything will be fine" b/s, i use it between counselling sessions to help me talk about my problems and get advice because there is a month between each of my session.

Hope you get sorted
Chris.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. I wish you the best of luck with your girlfriend