Help with getting over your fp

Screechout

Screechout

So I recently made a post about how I said goodbye to my fp because it was for the best. But I'm actually really struggling so so bad, I keep swinging from I don't need them to I absolutely need them back in my life and I've spent the past 2 hours crying and it's currently 5am and I just can't sleep. I honestly feel so low even to the point I feel suicidal, this shouldn't be so hard considering id only know them for 6 months but I formed a bond with them quickly. I won't lie this is horrible and I wish I could forget that they even exist. Sorry for posting about this twice now I'm just really, really struggling right now and I don't know what to do.

Flameheart

Flameheart

will you be transferred to a different counsellor any time soon, it would be a good starting point to explain all this to them, I think a lot of counsellors have had to deal with clients who were too attached to their last especially those of us with bpd

for the time being all you can really do is distract yourself if you want to get your mind off it or maybe write your thoughts and feelings about it in a journal or something

Screechout

Screechout

will you be transferred to a different counsellor any time soon, it would be a good starting point to explain all this to them, I think a lot of counsellors have had to deal with clients who were too attached to their last especially those of us with bpd

for the time being all you can really do is distract yourself if you want to get your mind off it or maybe write your thoughts and feelings about it in a journal or something
Thanks, I've been taking the past few days to sort of I don't know kind of unwind. It's been hard because I haven't even eaten much but can't bring myself to eat, I always get like that when I'm really depressed. I'm seeing my care Co ordinator next week and I should be starting group psychotherapy soon so I'm hoping that will help