• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Help what's wrong with me?!

• Thread starter Memememememememe
  • Start date
Memememememememe

Memememememememe

What's wrong with me? All my life I've been miserable and I mean miserable, I got this neverending bad feeling which I can't describe but I mean it's bad, I'm losing it here, that's why I'm writing this and it causes so many other negative things. I feel bad near people but I feel bad alone and I feel so bad I'm terrified. What's wrong with me?! I can't even describe it, I'm trying so hard to make it stop, everything that's happening just makes it worse...

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Can you just stop everything, and rest?

Sometimes we need to take time out to get our head together

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I'm trying and I'm trying to think something helpful but this feeling just doesn't go away :low:

one light

one light

Hi welcome... besides all the advice you will get here and local - there are ways to 'self help' - research self healing energy and human energy vibrations - I researched this a lot and teach it locally to groups of people for free in my retired years. When you look into vibes as in the quality of our own energy - get those vibrations up and you'll start to feel so much better... I write all this because we are vibrational energy beings 100% energy - 'negative % and positive %' - increase the positive for increased mental/physical health - and I all write this now on welcome because it can help others here if you're determined to self help as well as getting support from someone while you do it... Good luck all...

T

TearyEyedx

What's wrong with me? All my life I've been miserable and I mean miserable, I got this neverending bad feeling which I can't describe but I mean it's bad, I'm losing it here, that's why I'm writing this and it causes so many other negative things. I feel bad near people but I feel bad alone and I feel so bad I'm terrified. What's wrong with me?! I can't even describe it, I'm trying so hard to make it stop, everything that's happening just makes it worse...
I’m sorry you’re in so much emotional pain. I wish I could do something to help you. If it were me, I would start by calling the doctor and tell them everything. They might suggest antidepressants which i said yes to. They have helped me so much and I’m also seeing a psychiatrist who prescribed me something for anxiety. It does sound like constant dread, I feel it everyday but it can be helped. There is nothing wrong with you at all. Nothing. Maybe some talking to someone outside your family will help. I always seem to open up more when it’s not family.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I already got antidepressants and anti anxiety medication and a therapist but I have difficulties talking for a lot of reasons, it's complicated :low: They do know that I always feel bad and wish it wouldn't be so

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I don't think talking can help me anymore :low:

M

markprosso538

Hiya
I'm sorry you're struggling, I hope you can find a way to start feeling better. It helps to be with people, for me being alone a lot is not good mentally. It helps so much to have people that care. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist or psychologist? I've had some success with psychologists, but not a fan of psychiatry unless absolutely necessary. If you feel like you're a danger to yourself or others, it couldn't hurt to talk to a professional.

toutatis

toutatis

I remember when I was younger, a teen and well into my twenties (I'm 51 now), I felt bad all the time as well. I didn't know why, I just felt awful a lot, like nauseous for no reason at all. Yes, difficult times. Just wanted you to know, you're not alone with this inner anguish, friend.

I think just keep going to your counselor/therapist, keep being open and honest about what's in your mind - it's okay, they're not there to judge. Because it's being proactive, it's taking steps in the right direction. It's a good thing. Don't lose hope, time will see things change for you.