• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

HELP, THEY SENT HIM HOME !!!!

Atalose

Atalose

I pray our marriage doesn't suffer because of his illness, I hope it makes us stronger! I am afraid that's far fetched though because he has been saying he can't tell me what's going on now but that he will when it's over. He said that the other night when he was waiting on them to come get him, which they never did and so he never told me.

M

Maria08

When in the midst of it all I cannot explain myself or my symptoms. It takes me some time to heal afterwards too, even after the symptoms have gotten quiet, I become quiet. After some time of working it out myself I can start to build up the confidence to talk about it. It’s been 12 months since my last visual hallucinations, this week I just told my doctor and carer for the first time ever that I even had visual hallucinations. (They probably knew anyway as I reacted to them sometimes). I think you can come out stronger, good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Takingmybrain Hearing Voices Forum 33
I Hearing Voices Forum 2
S Hearing Voices Forum 5
B Hearing Voices Forum 3
R Hearing Voices Forum 2