• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help relationship

P

polly143

Im in the middle of being diagnosed im a sh, im always depressed and im always paranoid about partners cheating on me. Ive been with my current partner for 3 years we were living together until my paranoia on him cheating on me got well out of hand so he left me. after 2 months we got back together he now lives in another village and we only see each other 4 times a week but my paranoia of him cheating on me is worse as hes not with me for 3 days i dont know how to control it or how to focus on anything when hes not around all i do is think about him all day and night wondering if hes cheating on me i love him very much and dont want to lose him again can anyone help me please thank you.

P

polly143

Hi iamloved.iamloved
thank you for your reply, as far as i know there has been no one else which makes it even more crazy. He knows how i feel and how i get and he does try not to lose his temper with me. hes very understanding and supportive hes been trying to get me to focus on other things rather than him but at the mo i just have no concentration at all. reading up on bipolar i think thats what i may have iam seeing someone and im hoping for a result in jan.