• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Help please

M

Mind2b3

I’m finding everything so incredibly hard right now. Parenthood, being in a relationship, just feel like I can’t go on like this

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I’m finding everything so incredibly hard right now. Parenthood, being in a relationship, just feel like I can’t go on like this
Build of stress will do that to you. Try relieving some, even if only a wee bit at a time

Foxjo

Foxjo

when i get overwhelmed i write it down in a notebook. I break down my worries into chunks, makes it easier for me to challenge.
which is causing you the most distress? start with that one first.

M

Mind2b3

when i get overwhelmed i write it down in a notebook. I break down my worries into chunks, makes it easier for me to challenge.
which is causing you the most distress? start with that one first.
I feel like my reactions to life situations are too much for others around me. Sometimes I feel like they will all be better off if I wasn’t around

M

Mind2b3

I just wish someone would come and scoop me up and take all the bad thoughts and feelings away

Foxjo

Foxjo

I feel like my reactions to life situations are too much for others around me. Sometimes I feel like they will all be better off if I wasn’t around
Thats just the illness making you feel like that. Its not true.
I know i have felt it. its hard to believe but you can get through this.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

That
I just wish someone would come and scoop me up and take all the bad thoughts and feelings away
Yup i understand that thought. Why dont you try unburden yourself a bit here?

M

Mind2b3

Feel so incredibly lonely in this world. I used to be able to go to my mums and talk things thro with her but she’s got dementia and no longer knows what day it is let alone understanding of life. I moved away from my home town beginning of the year and I know no one here. Was meant to be a fresh start but I feel alone. I know that’s just life and we all loose loved ones but right now my partner isn’t speaking to me coz I voiced my opinions about safety at work and now I feel like an outsider in my own life

M

Mind2b3

I self harm when I feel bad, all hidden places so others can’t see. I’m not daft and don’t want my children thinking its normal (I’m not judging anyone) but I don’t want them thinking it’s something to do when life gets too hard. My eldest is a teen and they copy a lot of what they see.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Feel so incredibly lonely in this world. I used to be able to go to my mums and talk things thro with her but she’s got dementia and no longer knows what day it is let alone understanding of life. I moved away from my home town beginning of the year and I know no one here. Was meant to be a fresh start but I feel alone. I know that’s just life and we all loose loved ones but right now my partner isn’t speaking to me coz I voiced my opinions about safety at work and now I feel like an outsider in my own life
Oh im sorry about your mum. Im no good at relationships but i think you should make your partner understand your loneliness. You are a team after all