• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

help please

T

taurus12

okay im a gay 19 year old male always have been knew i liked guys from the age of 13 maybe 12. now im scared im going to turn straight or my sexual orientation was a lie or i will stop liking guys in a sexual and romantic way is this a form of OCD?

calypso

calypso

Admin
I think itsnormal to question your sexuality at your age, no matter what your orientation. I personally don't see it as OCD but no-one can diagnose you on a forum. I think you are happy with your orientation aren't you? The pressure on gay people to change to straight is strong in our society so maybe that is getting to you. Be happy with who you are and don't care what pressures are on you.

P

Perseida

It simply sounds like an irrational fear you have - for whatever reason.

T

taurus12

Im just scared my attraction is going to change and I'm doubting myself asking myself what if and constantly checking i know I like guys find them attractive but when I feel good about that the thoughts come along