Help needed

W

Wil2477

Hi all, I have eupd/bdp which means I self harm and I have been limiting my food intake since December. In December and January I basicly did no eat at, I am now eating more but have still lost around 5 and half stone I was at 19 I'm now about 13 and half. I know I need to eat, but will only eat if I'm hungry which is not every day. I'm starting to have small meals though and have started to section food into daily portions, which my wife thinks is a issue? Any advice would be appreciated.

Luci

Luci

I have this issue so you aren't alone! I try to encourage myself to have something mid morning (fruit, crumpets, cereal) and a small meal on the evening. Sometimes I snack too but I rarely feel hungry. Luckily I had a baby 8 months ago so I had weight to loose, but now I am lower than my pre pregnancy weight and people are starting to comment. I wouldn't say sectioning your food is a 'problem' if you are eating it. Just try not to get into rituals with eating. It will make the experience harder. You have lost a lot of weight but it sounds like you are at a healthy weight now so best time to get the intake up before your weight does become a problem :)