Help me

L

littlewolf

Have 2o+ sticthes in two places from 5 nighta ago kicking a glass window

was taken to shit hopsital they did not xray etc

paid to go private (abroad) and have great doctor who says all looks fine on outside and no reason should be tendons

but have lied about cause
and he never saw wound

he asks me was it deep, I don't remember
he asks me cause, I lie and say fell which doesn't tell him violent force

I google stuff which says probably got bigger problems, slashed tendons and everything, maybe never walk

evryone round me obviously listens to doctor, but only I know he has misinformation

i have xray tomorrow to double check

but since I pay I could go today and get it and find out

but everyone says doctor says tomorrow and they don't know

but am actually vomitting and sick with worry

should i go today adn tell the truth?

or wait tomorrow and let the xray speak truth

obviously he bandaged wound yesterday so clean and tomorrow was arranged to fit in with bandage change

DO I FOLLOW DOCTORS ORDERS OR GO AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING

WILL I BE LOCKED UP?

Reading this and knowing the truth - will my foot ever work again

Actually vomiting with fear

OobieMoobie

OobieMoobie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I don't know what part of the world you're in, but I'm sure you won't be locked up for kicking a window. Go now, put your mind at rest. I honestly think you'd know if you'd slashed your tendons and couldn't walk again but it's not worth getting this anxious over it.

Tell the doctor the truth, because he needs to know it to make a proper dianoses on the damage.

And no more sticking your foot through windows! :) x

Last edited:
L

littlewolf

I have a boot cast on, pain killers and can't out my foot in any normal walking position without pain - is this normal 5 days after stitches? Or id that the "knowing about it if done more damage"

Thanks for being there

Spoke to mum (who doesn't know) and doctor wants to see improvement or not by tomorrow which is valid truth or not so going ahng in for the day, and find out all tomorrow

feel so sick

xx

OobieMoobie

OobieMoobie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Try not to worry about it, I'm sure there's going to be something you can do no matter what you've managed to do.

I honestly don't know how normal what you're experiencing is. I'm not a doctor and I've never had stitches. I would keep an eye on what's going on with your body. Not just the pain, but temperature and stuff can be a good indicator of things going wrong. The bottom line is it's better to get it sorted than to put yourself through the emotional stress you're going through.

Make sure you tell your doctor exactly what happened when you go. It's the only way they can decide exactly what might be wrong with you.

Good luck :) x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Self Harm Forum 1
L Self Harm Forum 8
A Self Harm Forum 11
K Self Harm Forum 8
M Self Harm Forum 7