help me

Y

young1

Basically all I can think about is this anxiety and how bad it's making me feel, there's not even anything I'm anxious about sometimes it's just the feeling that's making me feel even worse and giving me more anxiety!!! it's like a vicious cycle going round and round.

I'm having suicidal thoughts too, a lot today. I know I couldn't do it because I couldn't put everyone around me through that but I can't do this anymore

S

spiritfriend

Do you take any medications or go to therapy?
Finding the right kind of medication is hard to do, but it's important. I would recommend looking into that. Therapy also helps. It's always good to have someone to talk to.
There are healthy ways you can get these negative emotions out. Listening to music, drawing, reading, watching movies, etc. Don't be afraid to ask anyone for help. Good luck with everything and take good care of yourself.

Y

young1

Nope I'm still yet to go back to the doctors. I've been once but I need to go back as it's getting worse :( nothing's occupying my mind at the moment!!!! It's driving me mad.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Good luck at the Drs, well done for getting help.
Take care

N

natalie

I would consider, calling the crisis team, throuigh your mental health team depatment for the borough, or, try to get a same day, if they offer more than one method, of booking appointments, urgent appointment for your doctor in your surgery, try to keep well.

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

I would consider, calling the crisis team, throuigh your mental health team depatment for the borough, or, try to get a same day, if they offer more than one method, of booking appointments, urgent appointment for your doctor in your surgery, try to keep well.
In my area you have to be registered first with crisis team before you are allowed to become so unwell hahaha so illogical

Y

young1

I am going to ring the surgery tomorrow to get an appointment theyre usually quick with appointments if you tell them its an emergency. Right now I'm feeling much better than before, ive managed to open up to my mum about these feelings for the first time. I was worried she wouldnt understand but she does and I'm happy that she does and I have her to talk to if needed.

Thank you x

F

FindPeaceWithMeditation

It is a vicious cycle, but it's our judgment of the feelings/thoughts that leads us to more anxiety, not the thoughts/feelings themselves. I know I left a similar comment on one of your other post. We have the ability to get ourselves out of this cycle by changing our response to the thoughts/feelings.
If all you can think about is this stuff, then why not try putting effort into awareness instead of thinking (mindfulness/meditation)? I've learned from experience that true peace doesn't come from thought. We can try as hard as we can to think ourselves out of anxiety but it will never end. I'll send you some resources on meditation!
Wishing you peace!

Last edited:
BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

can you consciously do something pleasant, like have a bath and something nice to eat, read something you love or cuddle your pet?

sometimes going back to Small Pleasures is very effective at breaking the cycle.

BDU

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

Also if if you have children and you start becoming mknown to services as suicidal or attempting then safeguarding starts happening and its just mthe worst so hang in there, take your mother's support

A

AnxiousMHP

The first step is to visit the doctor to rule out any medical conditions. Make sure to get your thyroid checked. If there isn't anything specific in your life causing these feelings, it could be an imbalance of some sorT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anxiety Forum 2
J Anxiety Forum 1
C Anxiety Forum 15
B Anxiety Forum 17
T Anxiety Forum 4