• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Help me someone.

T

Tvgirl

I’m so scared for my life. The whole country attention is on me and it’s so scary. Everyone is waiting on me to die. I live like I’m in a scary movie everyday. I just want my peace of mind back and to find this camera so that I can go on with my life and not be in fear everyday. I am so afraid. I’m afraid for my life. I’m surprised the government and people in office will allow something like this to happen. Is it just to keep attention off of Trump. Idk. I dont want to accuse people but I’m just trying to make sense of this. I’m tired and I’m scared. Help.

E

Elisante

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Are you really that important?
There is no reason the entire country would spy on you.

Do you have any actual reason to believe that you have a camera in your house?

When and how did you start thinking about the camera ?

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Trump currently is rerunning for president and wants all the positive attention he can get.. so that concept doesnt make any sense for me.. maybe switch from CNN? They only talk negative about Trump generally and I can see why you would rationalize things like you do.. Nobody is watching you , nobody is out to get you.. relax. Nobody wants you to die.

Switch to Fox News for awhile and see if you still bare the same opinion..

T

Tvgirl

Are you really that important?
There is no reason the entire country would spy on you.

Do you have any actual reason to believe that you have a camera in your house?

When and how did you start thinking about the camera ?
I believe my family implanted me with a camera to spy on me. I was walking one day and everyone that walked past me was saying things about me. And then all of a sudden the tv and radio started talking about me. And I started fearing for my life. I went to a mental hospital and they taunted me there. It calmed down some but it never went away. The country is still talking about me on tv and people are still talking about me everywhere I go. I'm so scared.

T

Tvgirl

Trump currently is rerunning for president and wants all the positive attention he can get.. so that concept doesnt make any sense for me.. maybe switch from CNN? They only talk negative about Trump generally and I can see why you would rationalize things like you do.. Nobody is watching you , nobody is out to get you.. relax. Nobody wants you to die.
So the country doesnt know who I am?

Every channel I turn to they are saying something about me.
Everything you hear is not directed at you.. I use to feel the same way.. gotta rewire your brain on that part.. medicine is incapable of changing what the tv is saying.. obviously you've gotta rewire your brain... or lll try my best to be here everyday to remind you..that it's not talking about you.

Which ever one works.

T

Tvgirl

Everything you hear is not directed at you.. I use to feel the same way.. gotta rewire your brain on that part.. medicine is incapable of changing what the tv is saying.. obviously you've gotta rewire your brain... or lll try my best to be here everyday to remind you..that it's not talking about you.
Thankyou I appreciate that. But the tv is talking directly to me. Its saying mean things about me.

Do you feel comfortable with giving a vague example as to what they were saying or does it make you feel uncomfortable.

T

Tvgirl

Do you feel comfortable with giving a vague example as to what they were saying or does it make you feel uncomfortable.
It makes me feel uncomfortable. But they are talking directly to me. Everywhere I go the people are talking about me. It has to be true. My mind can't play tricks on me that strongly I believe.

I would beg to differ..on that note.. my mind played strong tricks on me.